CrazyBoards.org

Okay this is SO making me panic will someone shut these people up?

No, ol' Fritz has no interest in running for anything, and he doesn't need talk show money. He really believes a preemptive strike would be effective. Maybe the old coot is finally losing it. Too bad, I've always liked him.

Last I knew, the "star wars" missle defense system tests missed the target more often than it hit.

Ok, call me crazy..hahahaha..

but being a early stage baby boomer, and totally into drugs, sex, and rock 'n roll, (that was then, unfortunately its just the drugs that are left), I always believed that my generation (who was always known for their total self-centeredness) would see the good old end times. I mean back when Nixon was elected I knew the gig was up. I kept a letter that our elementary school teacher (can't remember the year, had us write Kruschev, must have been the cuban missle crisis, and in it, I am begging him to please consider not bombing us to hell. No wonder I have PTSD. I am at the point where I say, who gives a shit...its all the same old, same old. Now, where are those antivans?

Syl

Archived