CrazyBoards.org

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, okay I know "What's a few pounds compared with feeling well?" but I risk starving myself again, just when I've started to improve my eating habits a little. Either that or I'll get into a b/p cycle.

Hmmm, maybe this should be on the ED board - not sure. Ah_well, I've written it now...

I've put on 40 pounds... ;)

If I may ask - how long did it take for you to gain this? I've just started on 2.5mg of Zyprexa a day. I've taken two tablets so far and I have 6 left. Due to the small number, I don't know if this is a permanent prescription or just to bring me down from my current high.

In fact anyone who can tell me anything else about side effects then I'd be very grateful. Does it make you gain weight due to appetite/overeating? Or is it a metabolism problem? I'm scared to eat and all I've

had today is orange juice, an apple, a biscuit and a cup of coffee.

Thanks for the advice. ;)

However, I hope that eating mainly fruit and veg is ok and you don't mean go on the Atkins Diet. It would be difficult for me as I'm a vegetarian. I can easily cut out bread/pasta etc. though.

• 5 months later...

I've just realised in the last couple of weeks that I've gained 30lb in the last six months and I don't know whether it's because of my unhealthy eating habits or the Z or both (combining Z and binge eating is a very very bad move). I don't want to stop taking the Z because it works but I don't want to turn into a whale as I am rapidly doing.

Archived