CrazyBoards.org

"Confused" Candidates with Each Other!

Hiya-

Tell me if this isn't discouraging. This hiring manager send me a repsonse email (to the inquiry I sent him) telling me that he was just waiting for the references to come back, and then when they did, he'd be ready to talk money!

When I pointed out this error, he told me that if this candidate fell through that I'd get it.

;) Loon is lost!

Please, please, please pray/hope/send light and hope in the direction that I will get this position. I'm unemployed and very poor right now. I need this job.

Loon

Hiya-

Tell me if this isn't discouraging. This hiring manager send me a repsonse email (to the inquiry I sent him) telling me that he was just waiting for the references to come back, and then when they did, he'd be ready to talk money!

When I pointed out this error, he told me that if this candidate fell through that I'd get it.

:cussing: Loon is lost!

Please, please, please pray/hope/send light and hope in the direction that I will get this position. I'm unemployed and very poor right now. I need this job.

;):)

Loon

Ha! When you find the right job, you will laugh about this. What a moron....even though I know you need the money (I feel your pain!!!) you're better off not working for someone who can't even send their emails to the right people!

Ugh. JOB HUNTING IS THE PITS!!! :cussing::wtf::cussing:

Archived