CrazyBoards.org

Yup. Pretty much saw it coming the first time I stumbled across that bottle of Ritalin but who the fuck cares.

Yup. Pretty much writing this post right now cuz I am super buzzed on a bunch of Adderall and some Ritalin and caffeine and holy fucking fuck what is going to happen when I dont have any left? Maybe I could go and pretend I have ADD or ADHD... hmm.. yeah yeah yeah I could go and pretend and then get my own fucking perscription and instead of paying like $4 per pill I could get a whole bottle for $40 something dollars or dollars or something. Is it dollars or dollors or dollas or dollllooorss.

But no I am really scared actually. It all seems fun and games but in the end it really isnt cuz constantly I need to be avoiding crashing and I am really scared and afraid to get :)

~cc ;) but actually really :cussing:

Yup. Pretty much saw it coming the first time I stumbled across that bottle of Ritalin but who the fuck cares.

Yup. Pretty much writing this post right now cuz I am super buzzed on a bunch of Adderall and some Ritalin and caffeine and holy fucking fuck what is going to happen when I dont have any left? Maybe I could go and pretend I have ADD or ADHD... hmm.. yeah yeah yeah I could go and pretend and then get my own fucking perscription and instead of paying like $4 per pill I could get a whole bottle for $40 something dollars or dollars or something. Is it dollars or dollors or dollas or dollllooorss.

But no I am really scared actually. It all seems fun and games but in the end it really isnt cuz constantly I need to be avoiding crashing and I am really scared and afraid to get :)

~cc ;) but actually really :cussing:

Whoa.. been there and done that..Not ritalin but in regards to that -controled substance is the name..

meaning narcotic.. Bad news for you poppin like candy. Gotta stop the ride and get off for your own sake

No good doc is gonna fall for a simulated add, adhd performance. More to it than that. I know .

three kids all add/adhd. So many new pills Straterra for example.. NO HIGH"S there.

You need support.. I was hooked to a super dangerous drug ......

Bought here in Canada without a prescription.. cheap enough. Taking at least 180 mg daily ..when safe was only about 24 mgs .. according to FDA.

I decided to go off and i was in absolute agony.. Half crazed and sleeping all thetime.

Never again.

Get off.. fall asleep and deal with it.. You will be happier in the long run if you chose to do the right thing..

Best wishes and do the right thing.. seek support ..Frosty

Archived