CrazyBoards.org

Svetlana aka Lanie and Lana.

How am I? Um... working on trying to be good. I've missed my bus to my brother's graduation (good thing it's tomorrow) thanks to the ever-so-lovely government, so I'm kinda... hanging. What's happening in your world? Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm 18 years old, I'm attending city college in my city for the summer and have a year left in high school.

I love animals, reading, writing etc.

i'm very bored at the moment. x.x

I'm surprised your thread hasn't been deleted yet.

Why?

What happened to yours?

What brings you to CrazyBoards?

Well, Becca gave someone the link and I said I'd go join.

I also have aniexty problems and am a little OCD.

Evilmatic, a word of friendly advice: trying to pick up chicks (or guys, if you swing both ways) within minutes of registering for a support forum comes off as intensely creepy predatory behavior. Please consider sharing a little more about yourself before making statements which could be taken as harrassment. In a vacuum, you could come off very badly.

Lanie, I don't have OCD as an official diagnosis, but I have some notable anxiety issues as part of my current blend of nuttiness. I hope you're able to find some people to talk to here.

Lanie, I don't have OCD as an official diagnosis, but I have some notable anxiety issues as part of my current blend of nuttiness. I hope you're able to find some people to talk to here.

I don't have it as offical either, but its most of the time I'm OCD with work, I can't have a problem wrong at school or I get panicked.

Thank you btw. ;)

Evilmatic, a word of friendly advice: trying to pick up chicks (or guys, if you swing both ways) within minutes of registering for a support forum comes off as intensely creepy predatory behavior. Please consider sharing a little more about yourself before making statements which could be taken as harrassment. In a vacuum, you could come off very badly.

I guess the sarcasm went right over your head.

I guess Evil got the same vibe as me, this gal is chipper. She's bouncing off the walls with enthusiasm and joy at life. I can only blnik repeatedly at those kinds of people before resuming my existance.

That said, hey OCD gal. It's so neat that just OCD people can be messed up but not want to kill themselves. I'm just depressed. But frankly, it's so much less with the WB that I've been pretending I'm normal. However, sometimes. well. I'll get into that in my own lil thread.

But, hey Lan, and evildude while I'm at it.

Archived