CrazyBoards.org

I am an idiot

divinedesign21

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Okay, now that you know i'm truly insane, let me tell you what idiotic thing I did today. This classifies me under the PEOPLE SUCK category because, well, i truly suck for doing something so absent minded.

My daughter who is one year old was sleeping peacefully last night and I put a blanket over her and she peed all over it. For some reason her diaper just didn't hold out last night. Said blanket belongs to my roommate and it's chenille and crimson in color. Never been washed. So like a dumbass, i stuck it in the washing machine with the rest of my clothes and now there's red dye and shit everywhere!

I am trying to rewash the rest of my clothes to get those little pieces of red chenille material off of everything but it's not working!

will try the lint roller. i live out in the country and have no car...so i have to wait until tomorrow when my bf comes to get me for the weekend. i'll get one from wal mart. in the mean time, i guess i'll stick the clothes in a garbage bag so i don't track red lint all over the house. my roommate is going to freak if she sees it.

hehehehe. sorry to laugh but this is JUST like the simpsons where homer ends up in the loony bin because he's wearing a pink shirt that got mixed in with red stuff.

who knows what cosmic consequences will ensue from the pinking of the laundry???

Archived