CrazyBoards.org

Mr Hyde's Hideaway

Apestuff:

Drink one can and put the rest in the garage.

Is your beloved in a bad place? PMS? Angry about something else? Have you been away a lot and she had to do everything at home herself?

Buy her a red rose and write a note telling her what you've said about her here: how she completes you and she is your one true love---and stay away from her while you (and she) are in this mood.

Was that a tongue-lashing or just my usual bossiness?

olga

Apey,

I live with a bad-tempered sonofabitch. I love him, but he has a black black temper.

So learn to walk away. You KNOW it's temporary. You KNOW she's going to get over it. So walk away and saw on some wood in the workshop for a few hours.

When she's over it, and in a good mood, rub her neck a little and ask if you can discuss it. Maybe she's as puzzled about it as you are. Maybe she feels like she's getting older. Maybe she thinks you take her for granted. Maybe she thinks you're going to leave her for a younger woman. Who knows? But don't try to talk to her about it until the mood is a few days in the past.

It's worth a try.

olga

Somebody explain chicks to me.

I did try to explain. You don't want to hear it. You don't want to try and find the genesis of it because it's not your fault. She's not a bitch---she's your soulmate.

I think the beer is talking.

Sleep on it, handsome. Tonight is not the time to take any action or make any decisions.

olga

Well, you wouldn't want a goody-two-shoes, wouldja?

I would think that a placid woman who was always in a sweet temper would bore the crap out of you. Just a guess, but I think you need to get a dope-slap now and then just so you don't get too complacent.

Of course, there are women (and men) who fight just for the sake of fighting, and because they like to make up. But I still have a feeling there's a reason behind this. I bet she has something going on in her head.

Women WANT you to ask them....we want you to be curious about our emotions and what's going on in our minds. It's the way we're wired. Just don't ask me when I'm angry.

I gotta go to bed--

olga

Archived