CrazyBoards.org

I have never introduced myself

I am JBella. AKA Bella, Jen, Rodent, and "Did You Take Your Meds?" I've been here forevah. I am a BP1, ADD, OCD, borderline with transient anxiety and the inability to sleep. I have trust issues, father issues, abandonment issues, and am deathly afraid of water. I am addicted to Diet Coke, cigarrettes, So You Think You Can Dance, House, my ipod, and shoes. I have tattooes, an earless rabbit, a blind rabbit, a cockatiel with separation anxiety, and 80 pairs of shoes.

I am also late to work. As usual.

Love it here! Love you guys! LOVE!

Guest espressogrrl

I am JBella. AKA Bella, Jen, Rodent, and "Did You Take Your Meds?" I've been here forevah. I am a BP1, ADD, OCD, borderline with transient anxiety and the inability to sleep. I have trust issues, father issues, abandonment issues, and am deathly afraid of water. I am addicted to Diet Coke, cigarrettes, So You Think You Can Dance, House, my ipod, and shoes. I have tattooes, an earless rabbit, a blind rabbit, a cockatiel with separation anxiety, and 80 pairs of shoes.

I am also late to work. As usual.

Love it here! Love you guys! LOVE!

oh crap. now i am really anxious. maybe you are me. maybe i am you. maybe i am DID and i have no idea you are me. when did me start drinking diet coke? you sure sound like me.

thanks for your coffee suggestion today. it was timely. i had called the bombthreat clinic's intake line to ask them to clarify what they said earlier about 'needing to go to the hospital for anxiety', something i was GOING to hope to get medicated for today but no - some freakazoid scientologist i-hate-drugs-it-kills-the-special-part of-me kinda of person decided to bombthreat it. anyway. they didnt know what i was talking about . apparently the intake line is over 70 miles away from the clinic itself. they panicked because they didnt know about the bombthreat. i panicked because i didnt know if i had imagined the whole thing. you offered coffee and wifezilla made me laugh and the whole thing avoided the anxiety attack for another hour or so. or at least for now.

i like you. i give you hugs. you are right to have trust issues though - i might take your shoes. mwa ha hah ha.....

i think i need a springer thread so i stop the word vomit that is quickly covering everyone posts. in the meantime, lets have a cigarette in honor of each other....

;)

p-ewww! i was going to invite both of you over to my Springer thread, but not if you're going to smoke! ewwwww (whines a bit).

now, if it's coffee or expresso you've got, c'mon over! i've got chocolate. (although must admit to being Diet Pepsi drinker not Diet Coke).

and you can't have my shoes.

Guest espressogrrl

p-ewww! i was going to invite both of you over to my Springer thread, but not if you're going to smoke! ewwwww (whines a bit).

now, if it's coffee or expresso you've got, c'mon over! i've got chocolate. (although must admit to being Diet Pepsi drinker not Diet Coke).

and you can't have my shoes.

everywhere you go. those damn no-smoking signs. they outlawed smoking in diners in Jersey. in JERSEY. what is the world coming too?

*sigh*

I will come and play in your sandbox and hide my smoky treats.

80 pairs of shoes! Yeah! What's your favorite?

My current fave is a pair of Stuart Weitzman wedges. The canvas part is embroidered with pretty flowers. I lovelovelove them.

My cats can also bury crunchy treats in your sandbox, if you'd like.

lily

They outlawed smoking in Minneapolis, too. Reddog, your lungs are safe. ;) Your shoes, however, are not.

Right now, in the 90 degree heat, I'm rocking Roxy flipflops. I do have these black stillettos with lace for the strap. Lingerie for my feet. If only I had somewhere to wear them...

I've been told I look like a rodent. But mostly because when I eat, people think I eat like a rodent with my little rodent paws and rodentia-esque nibbling. I scrunch up my nose when people try to touch it. I hate when people touch my nose.

Hmm, what else? I'm getting my ass kicked at school and have a HUGE, middle schoollike crush on the dark-haired math guy from Numbers.

Guest espressogrrl

I've been told I look like a rodent. But mostly because when I eat, people think I eat like a rodent with my little rodent paws and rodentia-esque nibbling. I scrunch up my nose when people try to touch it. I hate when people touch my nose.

YES. theres that stupid joke adults do when you are a kid and they pretend to take off your nose by sticking the their thumb inbetween the middle finger and index finger. I always thought it was stupid and GET the FUCK off my nose!

Guest espressogrrl

I too have trust issues, father issues and abandonment issues. Plus the anxiety too.....

My cat had separation anxiety, too.

But, I too, like reddog, am a fervent anti-smoker. sorry.

my cat gets so anxious if we are not home she self mutliates and licks all the fur off her arm. we were joking about kitty prozac but now we arent so sure we are joking anymore...

Yeah, you have been here forever. You were here a year and a half ago when I was here.

I hate to let you know, but water is the first ingredient in that Diet Coke, ya know.

I have a Rio Carbon and Rio Chiba which fill my iPodish type dependency.

I have only about 10 to 12 pair of shoes, but I'm a guy. That's like 90 something when you convert to female.

Bird freaks when you're gone? Or another person?

Edited to add:

Oh, come on you anti-smokers. We're communicating through cathode ray tubes, can ya ease off.

Smoker 1988-1992, March 2005-May 2006. Wellbutrin help ya quit, bigtime.

Guest espressogrrl

Oh, come on you anti-smokers. We're communicating through cathode ray tubes, can ya ease off.

Smoker 1988-1992, March 2005-May 2006. Wellbutrin help ya quit, bigtime.

i.love.you.

!!!!

Archived