CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
barara

do u ever see the world brighter sometimes?

Sometimes i see the world brighter,more colorfoul everything looks fantastic.

Happens rarely but is wonderful.

I wonder if this the way that is normal to see the world or the other way...but i guess none can answer this question cause we cant get inside the heads of others persons and see how they experience the world around them.

Edited by barara

I've heard of this happening - it's a perceptual issue and you should mention it to your doctor.

Synethesia is not the same thing as colors or music appearing more intense. It is a cross-wiring of senses so to speak. People with synthesia -- all experince different things and may or may not involve all senses.

I see brighter, more intense colors sometimes with mania, along with heightened senses. I ain't gonna ask my p-doc to fix that.

I also experience synesthesia, but not in relation to mania (that I've noticed). It's pretty neat when that happens.

Edited by mad_genius

I experience that, yes, when I'm manic. Although it's often combined with a two-dimensional quality. Like everything is a hologram, like you could just walk right through it. Things always look holographic in a small way to me, though. I'm not sure if anyone of you could relate, but-- does anyone see small, transparent particle things everywhere? Like tiny, fast moving ants on everything. Like this wall, for instance. When I look closely at it it's like it isn't solid, but.. Well, nevermind. Everything is energy after all, solid matter being energy vibrating more slowly, so..

I babble.

Guest Guest_Brishen_*

The sparkling dots. I see that. I see a lot of red and blue, often zinging across the air in a straight line. I thought that everybody saw that. They don't?

The world seems brighter for me, too, but only when euphorically hypomanic or manic. I compare it to Ecstasy. If you have ever taken ecstasy, then you know what it looks like. Everything is amplified. The whole world is beautiful.

Sometimes i see the world brighter,more colorfoul everything looks fantastic.

Happens rarely but is wonderful.

I wonder if this the way that is normal to see the world or the other way...but i guess none can answer this question cause we cant get inside the heads of others persons and see how they experience the world around them.

Yes, I still see it that way, it went away when the doctors doped me up on a bunch of downers but it is back now that they've eased up! You just have to believe in your positive attitude, everybody else is dreaming and chasing their tails, you're not missing much! Just use your imagination you don't have to be crazy.

: ) Actually, I can't tell you what to do because I have no idea what you are going through, but I still see vivid colors.

I get this when hypo/manic. The world seems more intense, colours brighter, everything more real somehow, more beautiful....

The world seems brighter for me, too, but only when euphorically hypomanic or manic. I compare it to Ecstasy. If you have ever taken ecstasy, then you know what it looks like. Everything is amplified. The whole world is beautiful.

I definitely get this. I also start seeing things more clearly with more detail as if i had put on some wonderful glasses.