CrazyBoards.org

48 hours and counting. Little sleep

Does anyone else go long periods without sleeping without having any mood changes? I resorted to taking more of my Risperdal to get a few hours of sleep. Before a 1/2 mg of extra Risperdal would knock me out for 18 hours. Now I had only a couple hours of sleep. I'm afraid if I go more than 72 hours without sleep that I will start hallucinating. I think the lack of sleep is a prodomal symptom of worse to come. I don't have a psychiatrist to consult and am not sure where else I should go. My GP is not reachable on the weekends. Another question. This one is for a friend. Is it okay to take 40 mg of Celexa and 150 mg of Effexor or is that dangerous with serotonin syndrome. I put this under the depression category because I think this is part of the mood problem. I will go and read the insomnia section to see what people write over there. Thanks.

No my GP does not have an emergency number. I will have mood changes if this keeps up. I'm getting very upset and am ready to cry in frustration. I take it that I have to wait till I get worse and then go to emegency department if I do hallucinate. I'm wondering if I can find a doctor to prescribe some ativan, or something. I doubt that will help any. This has happened before so I am expecting the worst.

Archived