CrazyBoards.org

my feet and hands are constantly FREEZING!

Monitor your heart rate. I had really cold hands & feet, and got head rushes every time I stood up, and then went to the doc and my hr was 45. Way too low! They didn't know what caused it but took me off the 3 meds I was on at the time, Lithium, Neurontin & Effexor. I was also working out a ton and drinking a ton of water, so who knows what it was.

Wow hr of 45! That's like half of mine. Mine's usually around 90. That's crazy!
Yeah, they debated admitting me. Instead they took me of all 3 meds (Effexor, Lithium & Neurontin) really quickly and gave me some killer withdrawl. Fuckers. My normal HR, when I'm not overweight that is, is low naturally. probably around 65-70.

Mrs. Loony,

Are these new symptoms? Cigarette smoking can have this affect. I have the same cold hands and feet, but it's not so bad and I feel like it's always been that way, and with rheumatoid arthritis, I get used to the various aches and pains and weird symptoms.

Your cirulatory system is being impacted by something, obviously. Have you seen your doc?

Take good care,

S9

Guest Guest

When I started Adderall, my hands would get really cold. Didn't bother me much, I recall, but they were cold. Maybe a little blue, too. Doesn't seem to happen now.

A heart rate of 45 wouldn't be too unusual in a marathoner, I think When I was in high school I got mine down to 48 by lots of running. Normally 60 or 65, well, maybe I don't know what normal is with some of the meds I take.

Guest Guest

When I started Adderall, my hands would get really cold. Didn't bother me much, I recall, but they were cold. Maybe a little blue, too. Doesn't seem to happen now.

A heart rate of 45 wouldn't be too unusual in a marathoner, I think When I was in high school I got mine down to 48 by lots of running. Normally 60 or 65, well, maybe I don't know what normal is now with some of the meds I take.

Archived