CrazyBoards.org

Returning from the wilderness

Hey guys, long time no see =).

I've been out exploring the real world for the past few months, after stupid docs and other idiot issues become a bit too much to bare.

So far so good, I'm working voluntary, getting out the house, being social and generally feeling more like a human being, hell, I even managed to grab a girl before she moved abroad. If I've learnt anything over these part couple of months, people really aren't as scary as I thought they were, in fact I'm a little disapointed, I was expecting 10 headed demons and heart breakers around every corner :cussing:

Apart from a few issues with docs, they are, on the whole, actually pulling their thumbs out and doing their jobs. My sister is still quite ill, but she's in the best of care, so I can sit and wait for things to get better without worrying too much.

Nice to see a lot of the old folks around, I've missed a lot. I need a gossip queen to update me ;)

EDIT: That guest post below is mine :) having a few 'issues' with the board. Could a mod just change the posters name to avoid confusion?

Good to see you.

Was starting to worry.

I took a vacation of my own.

Not quite so voluntary, but helpful as well.

Am glad that things are better.

I am no gossip queen though.

I think others know more than I do what is going on.

Sorry I am no help.

Guest Guest

Sorry I am no help.

Oh eternal maddy, if you were no help then I'd have no board to return to =). Thanks for your continued support of these boards, even if you beat yourself down for not doing as much as demand from yourself.

I am jealous!

My Baka^Ni is back on CB.

I will have to share him with everyone.

I been keeping him all to myself. With Phone Calls and YIM.

Welcome back to CB!

Edit: And he is a cutie! mmmmmmmmweb cam

I am jealous!

My Baka^Ni is back on CB.

I will have to share him with everyone.

I been keeping him all to myself. With Phone Calls and YIM.

Welcome back to CB!

Edit: And he is a cutie! mmmmmmmmweb cam

Heh... good to see you're still around latin, miss me? I'm flattered with the welcome.

EDIT: Ok fine, I admit it, I've been whoring myself to latin ;) , she's a rewarding catch.

hey baka. nice to see you. glad you had a pleasant excursion into the real world.

EDIT: That guest post below is mine ;) having a few 'issues' with the board. Could a mod just change the posters name to avoid confusion?

er, i can. but you'd have to make a post for me to merge with the guest post.

hey baka. nice to see you. glad you had a pleasant excursion into the real world.

EDIT: That guest post below is mine ;) having a few 'issues' with the board. Could a mod just change the posters name to avoid confusion?

er, i can. but you'd have to make a post for me to merge with the guest post.

Oh don't worry about it, thanks anyway.

Archived