CrazyBoards.org

"Houston,we have a problem!"

;) hello everyone brian here.bp2 diagnosedb 8 long years ago. 45yo wm college educated,currently unemployed

and trying to get stabilized.currently on wellbutrin only . hope to try lamictal soo! this is like my last hope i've tried

lithium(hypothyroidism)depakote,neurontin etc.

hope to obtain some useful info here and maybe have a little fun!

brian

:)

Welcome to CB and to Springerville Spaceman Brian. I think you'll find this a supportive and fun community. Your springer thread is whatever you want it to be- social gathering place, journal, place to pose questions, whatever. If you are looking for info specifically about BP2 you might want to check out the bipolar forum. Drop by my springerthread, babelogue some time.

praxis

Edit: DUH! I don't know what made me think this was posted in springer last night ;) In the morning light it's very clearly in the intro forum. I'm glad you're here, wherever you post. See you around the boards!

Welcome to the forums. ;) Lithium's helped me stabilize, so I'm still on it despite hypothyroidism, but I worry that the Synthroid and what lifestyle changes are within my power might not be enough to get me out of this depression. An AD may be in my future. (*cowers*) I hope you're able to find the right meds and make the right life adjustments to get your BP under control. Feel free to drop by the Bipolar forum, or ask questions in the designated forums for different classes of meds.

Archived