CrazyBoards.org

I know that I posted this question before...

Ok...every time that I see a new tdoc, they have me fill out this stupid Q&A thingy...it has a hundred and some dumbarsed questions... "Lately I feel more tired than I used to" or " I was on the cover of umpteen magazines last year"

What is this damned questionairre called?????????????

Here's my problem. When I was seeing the tdocs from the state mental health people, the diagnosis included Schizo affective diorder. My current tdocs consider that I am mostly suffering from PTSD, not BPD like I was first diagnosed with. My concern is that if I am suffering from Schizoaffective disorder and I'm not be treated for it, I'm not going to have a lot of luck getting my MIs under control. Sorry I'm being obsessed with stupid tiddly details right now. I want the name of the damned test so that I can look it up on line.

Thanks

Panz

If it had a question about whether you liked the feel of grass between your toes, it's the MMPI. ...sorry I can't be more helpful. I believe the MMPI has a lot of weird questions on it that don't necessarily seem relevant, because of the way it works.

From the wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mmpi)

"The MMPI-2 has 567 items, or questions (all True or False), and takes approximately 60 to 90 minutes to complete. There is a short form of the test that is comprised of the first 370 items on the long-form MMPI-2.

Ten clinical scales (as found in the original MMPI) are used in assessment, and are as follows: Hypochondriasis, Depression, Hysteria, Psychopathic deviate, Masculinity-femininity, Paranoia, Psychasthenia, Schizophrenia, Mania, and Social introversion."

So it might be longer than what you took.

Archived