CrazyBoards.org

Morning all you wonderful people, here is an update as its 9.20am and I have finally got hold of my psych nurse!  I rung his cell phone on number withheld.

He is going to ring me back this afternoon to chat but I told him everything and he was very supportive.

He muttered something about making me an apointment with a new psychiatrist consultant who is starting next week (which seems like an eternity away)

Anyways its now day 3 of no harming, I am still urging like mad  ;)

my amrs are really sore from a combination of too much sun (yesterday) and the stitches from  thursday last week and saturday night.....

Love you all

Lea

xxx

UPDATE 1.39pm - Tuesday

Spoken to my CPN (psych nurse) again and he decided just because I could talk on the phone to him taht Im not overly anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant even get outside to put the bins out, plus I need to go and get some food as I dont have any thing in! and I need to get cash out as I am having Reiki at 7pm and dont have any money in my wallet to pay the Reiki woman!

My cpn has really shocked me  ;)   with his SEVERE lack of empathy for what I am going through at the moment, and aparently the fact taht I am on DAY 3 of no self injury proves that I am coping!

Sat here fighting tears again!  Going to have to force myself to deal with going out as NEED to get food and some more herbal tea.

It will be a fight not to buy blades.

Will update again once I am back home, although the supermarket is a ten minute walk away or

Lea, sorry that your pnurse is such an ass.  But I know that you are strong, not too many folks would be willing to be interviewed about SI.  Pretty soon 3 days will be three weeks, then 3 months, etc.  Hang in there.  I can totally relate to not getting the garbage out, missed it 3 weeks in a row, luckily I have a storage room to stick it in or I'd pass out from the fumes. LOL.  And getting out to buy groceries, I've been living on tea and popcorn, and bread to take my pills with.  I guess this doesn't help you but I thought you would like to know you're not alone.  Good thing we have this board to support one another.  Sending best wishes your way, Sulu

I came up with a way to put the trash out..... get my neighbour to take the lid off the bin then i stood in the kitchen (im in a basement apartment under a house!) and i aimed the bags at the bin!! - well it worked!!

and got some shopping done as did it online and its being deliverd in the morning at some point!

will update more later

love you all

x

I know that now is a very delicate time but I don't know when or how else to say this. You need to find a new doc, plain and simple. There should be some sort of emergency place for you to go just for observation and then there might be a place that you can go that helps people with little income like myself. I pay out the ass for my doc but I like her. I just don't like paying for the meds. In the US we have MHMR. Anyone can go there, you can check in and out pretty much whenever you want to and they will give you a pdoc and meds at a lower cost based on income level. Don't they have something like that there in the UK?

I mean I'm not trying to be rude in the least but I think that it's very important that you understand how important it is that you see a profressional. Get the help that you need.

Check back in,

Erika

UPDATE AS OF erm the 22 June 2005 - 8.20pm

I have had a massave go at my psych nurse on the phone a huge go at him and totaly lost the plot with him, and explained how the only thing keeping me sane at the moment is this board........ i went ballistic at him, and well 2 hours later got an apology.....When I see him in person I am tempted to print off my 'desperate' posts and tell him the only people who wanted to listen is you guys,

Anways proper update later tonight as I am snowed under in posts

Love you all

and always

xxx

Archived