CrazyBoards.org

Is it ok for littles to post?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's also another DID forum that is easier to use than the Mosaic Minds message fourm.  It's called A Minds Journey and the url for the main index board is: A Minds Journey?

This forum is better because it's set up like this one is.  I find Mosaic Minds to be a bit tedious to navigate. ;)

And about your original question...I don't know the answer either.  I would assume that it would be ok for littles to post under your own user name.  For example, if one of our littles wanted to post something we would let them, however we would have someone older type it out for them for ease of reading (spelling, punctuation, grammer, ect.) and for our own self-saftey.

Did any of that make sense?  Hope so. wow

I may wait for some more replies to this and if need be set them up their own id, mainly cos I think its only fair for them to have their own space and not fair to have to share mine......plus its more private...

x

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another AWESOME site is http://home.comcast.net/~riversrages/ . If you click on the "message boards" link you will see the message boards... there are boards divided for age groups as well as by topic. There is a board called "The Sandbox", just for littles, which I highly suggest you check out. My little Tiana is finally starting to show some true excitement and happiness, I think, for the first time since I knew of her (she's usually just scared and shy). She is SO excited to be able to talk to these other littles. I help her type though; she is very smart but she's three, and she's ok with me typing as she dictates. ;)

Kristina

My littles keep getting in trouble on boards so we had to stop letting anyone in here near DID boards. We tend to be "too honest" "too brusque", whatever. Guess that comes from being rather autistic and being highly opinionated lol. Any of these boards kid friendly for kids who tend to think that if you have an issue, it's your problem, and everyone needs to get off their pitty potties and soap boxes and let people just enjoy themselves?

Would be cool if they could find littles to play with...

Abifae

My littles keep getting in trouble on boards so we had to stop letting anyone in here near DID boards. We tend to be "too honest" "too brusque", whatever.

That's unfortunate. It doesn't do anyone much good to be telling folks to shut up because they aren't

the proper sort of person to be posting on the board.

Any of these boards kid friendly for kids who tend to think that if you have an issue, it's your problem, and everyone needs to get off their pitty potties and soap boxes and let people just enjoy themselves?

Because there are bastards out there more obnoxious than I, who think we exist to support their precious

adverts and vendettas, we've had to close down "guest" posting. That's made it harder for some of the

littles, alters, and others to post under their own name. My preference here is that they get first crack

at saying what they want/need to say without it being said for them. So yeah, there can be some rough

stuff when folks need to blow off steam, and it would be nice if everyone remembered that some posters

here aren't all that old and may not get to post all that often.

Because there are bastards out there more obnoxious than I, who think we exist to support their precious

adverts and vendettas, we've had to close down "guest" posting. That's made it harder for some of the

littles, alters, and others to post under their own name. My preference here is that they get first crack

at saying what they want/need to say without it being said for them. So yeah, there can be some rough

stuff when folks need to blow off steam, and it would be nice if everyone remembered that some posters

here aren't all that old and may not get to post all that often.

do you know, they get mad when you tell them you don't support their vendettas and precious beliefs? heh. especially when you phrase it just that way.

go figure!

i'm not known for my compassion, tact, or conformity ;)

anyway, good to know they can post here :) they're a bunch of goobers, but they're good kids.

abifae

• 1 year later...
Guest a concerned healthy person

I don't know the answer to your question but have you ever been to Mosaic Minds? it's an awesome website bout DID with a pretty active message board. don't post there myself but heard it's pretty awesome.

NZer

As long as I was staying stuck in my dissociation, depression, anger, and self defeating behaviors, I was accepted. When I started to pull out of the depression, take care of myself, and start taking charge of my present and future, I was literally attacked by the members of the Mosaic Minds board. I posted one day what I did to get me out of my depression and they all jumped on me, started calling my opinion that I had control over my life "crap" and started acting like a bunch of scared wounded pathetic creatures. That board keeps you stuck in sickness and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who actually wants to get well. Now for those who want to stay sick, on Social Security, scared of the world, and stay detached from their feelings..........well, by all means join the group.

I don't know the answer to your question but have you ever been to Mosaic Minds? it's an awesome website bout DID with a pretty active message board. don't post there myself but heard it's pretty awesome.

NZer

As long as I was staying stuck in my dissociation, depression, anger, and self defeating behaviors, I was accepted. When I started to pull out of the depression, take care of myself, and start taking charge of my present and future, I was literally attacked by the members of the Mosaic Minds board. I posted one day what I did to get me out of my depression and they all jumped on me, started calling my opinion that I had control over my life "crap" and started acting like a bunch of scared wounded pathetic creatures. That board keeps you stuck in sickness and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who actually wants to get well. Now for those who want to stay sick, on Social Security, scared of the world, and stay detached from their feelings..........well, by all means join the group.

i totally agree with what you say here. have had this experience,too. comfort

adverts and vendettas, we've had to close down "guest" posting.

do you know, they get mad when you tell them you don't support their vendettas and precious beliefs? heh. especially when you phrase it just that way.

Yeah, well, occasionally trash drifts back in to collect in the corners.

Then again, there's no reason to tell your older alters they can't vent when they see something truly obnoxious - there's something therapeutic in that - and then followup by reporting the whole topic for deletion.

• 2 months later...

i want to know how i can use multiple icons--those smiley face things--that way more than one of us could be represented in one message. it makes for some silly fights over choosing only one and who gets to choose. shot gun i choose ;)

The person writing can sign with their own name or handle. Rusty and Rita do that on occasion.

There's also the secretarial "Signed, Joe Bob Peon for Billy Sue Executive"

Snowfly, when the littles want to pick one of the smilies, just click on the box to the left of the reply window that says "Show all." I think you can use up to 5 in a post. Let's see:

^_^

:P

;)

:)

:)

:(

Well, it's letting me put 6 in this post, so I think your littles can just use as many as they want. Why don't you all try it?

olga

Well, that was easy! I hope me will come back and post, and all the other littles, too. Each little can also register and have their own user name, did you know that?

And you can all start your own thread here and talk about anything you want.

I'm glad the emoticons make you happy. My favorite one is this one: ;) heh

olga

Well, me, there are a couple of ways to do it, I think.

Snowfly could list all the littles on the profile page, and maybe talk about each one.

Or, each of the littles can register as members of Crazyboards, just like snowfly did. (I assume snowfly would be helping, although it's pretty easy to register.)

And yes, by a "Thread", I meant a new topic. You and the other littles can post new topics here in the DID forum, or if you have things to say about the other forums, you can start a new topic there.

If you want to talk about your life and what you're doing, you can also start a blog. (Look up above on your screen to find the place to click for blogs).

I hope that answers your questions. Happy posting!

olga

Well, me, there are a couple of ways to do it, I think.

Snowfly could list all the littles on the profile page, and maybe talk about each one.

Or, each of the littles can register as members of Crazyboards, just like snowfly did. (I assume snowfly would be helping, although it's pretty easy to register.)

And yes, by a "Thread", I meant a new topic. You and the other littles can post new topics here in the DID forum, or if you have things to say about the other forums, you can start a new topic there.

If you want to talk about your life and what you're doing, you can also start a blog. (Look up above on your screen to find the place to click for blogs).

I hope that answers your questions. Happy posting!

olga

thanks for answering our questions. some of the lingo on these boards isn't so obvious to us as it seems to be to other people. we came back to this thread because it has the word littles in the title but it is good to know that we can start our own. we want to talk about our grief about our dog dying but dont want people that have lost people to get mad at us for being so upset over our dog dying.can we share how we feel anyway? ;) from me & christine

me & christine:

It's perfectly fine to post about your poor dog. You can do it here or in the "Whatever" forum. I think you'll find that many,many people here have cats and dogs and birds that they love very much. We would never make fun of your grief over losing your dog.

My dog Finley is the joy of my life, and I also have two cats. I would love to read about your dog.

olga

Archived