so many things suck

pinkybee

1st: this godamn depression forum i've gone to since 2003. I blew my cool today. unless everything is wrapped up nicely in a cotton wool, you're vilified. This place has plenty of 'diagnoses', but opinion with a bit of guts is frowned upon. Everything's gotta be airy fairy, all is wonderful and life is only about others patting you on the back and sugar coating their feelings ;) fuck them & their damage control when i mildy questioned someone's motives. no more donations for that shit. they can have their blind leading the blind mushy pit.

2nd: some sick muthafucker is torturing & killing cats in over in the west of my city. Can't give details - not that anyone would want them & I can't bare to listen to the reports anyway. psychopath. I hope an owner or some other cat-lover gets hold of them before the police do.......let's see if they themselves enjoy death by firecracker. :)

"opinion with a bit of guts is frowned upon"

That's what I love about here. No sugar coating. No sappy sacharine syrup poured on everything.

" I hope an owner or some other cat-lover gets hold of them before the police do"

Me too!

people on a depression site are being wimps and posers about their disorders and feelings? ;) you'd think that, like here, people would share themselves and be as open as possible. well, they suck!

and whoever is torturing cats needs a firecracker up their ass.

A while back, "torturing" deaths of cats in a rich neighborhood was happening periodically, and there was a big uproar in the newspaper, etc. It was later determined that coyotes were doign the damage. The drought is so bad that coyotes are coming into neighborhoods. They've even been seen in my neighbhorhood and neighborhood kitties have disappeared.

The loss of pets is very sad either way, but if it's coyotes, at least it's not sinister.

Archived