work is mean!

every single time i wanna be up and play, those dumb bigs gotta go to work. it's barely even dark yet but i have a bedtime cuz of they gotta go to work early early early. that's retarded. don't they want us to have fun ever? why can't work have a play room?

at least i can make cheese balls. the mozerella is funny cuz it comes in logs and we get to press it all through a egg cutter thingy and it's like playdough! i like that part.

but now we can't even have snack time. no more sugar. dummy heads. what'd they decide that for?

i want hot chocolate when i get to work. it makes work happier to have chocolate there. chocolate is important. mean mean mean mean mean.

HUMPH!

i am going inside to play since i can't do anything up front. so there.

selfish of abifae's nuthouse

You don't sound selfish to me! You sound like a normal young kid who just wants to have some fun. We have some kids in our system as well who dislike some of the places our "dumb bigs" have to go. However, we have certain compromises worked out. For example, we have a nice little named Tiana who can't come out when one of the bigs drives or is performing/rehearsing in musical groups or is learning in class... but when we get back home? It's Tiana's turn to come up front, and she gets to do what she loves... COLOR! (She loves rainbows by the way... she wanted me to mention that.)

So you see, some systems have a trade-off kind of thing worked out. Could you talk to your bigs about maybe setting a time where you get to come up front and do what something you want to do?

Hope you guys are doing well!

Drumming

oh we have THAT. here is how we do: if we work too much, the day off us littles get to pick a movie AND we get to order dinner anywhere we want. so it's our day off. and on any day off, we get to color or play. we only can't come out at work.

only we worked so we got only a day off each week for too long cuz of we work with little kids who are just maybe seven and eight in teenagers which means they call in all the time so we get extra hours so we dont get so much play time.

i have a whole shelf of nothin but color books. and i got a whole big box of crayons. it has about eight boxes of crayons in it plus pastels and markers and color pencils. we're pretty spoiled, i figure. i just wanta be more spoiled.

i have lots of books. do your littles have books? we got two bookshelfs of picture books and we got three shelfs of kids books like charlottes web and anastasia books.

selfish

Hi Selfish!

I am not sure if we have talked yet since I mostly talk to Abi, but nice to meet you. Do you like stories? Have the bigs read any of the REDWALL series? It is fantasy story about a mouse who is a hero. He has to learn how to use a sword and everything. If nobody has read it yet, I can give Abi the books on Wednesday. Just let Abi know, ok?

Hi Selfish!

I am not sure if we have talked yet since I mostly talk to Abi, but nice to meet you. Do you like stories? Have the bigs read any of the REDWALL series? It is fantasy story about a mouse who is a hero. He has to learn how to use a sword and everything. If nobody has read it yet, I can give Abi the books on Wednesday. Just let Abi know, ok?

never read them cuz of i don't have them. but we're sick. and feeling sicker (cuz of the yeast dying off is what the bigs say. thrush always feels worse when that happens) so you should drop them off for us and probably i'm going to sleep instead of going to class.

i'm DIZZY! i hate being dizzy. it's mean, too. makes me fall over.

i wanna read those books though! we're pretty smart. all us littles. everyoen in here can read cuz we had to learn when we were three so we wouldn't be retarded.

selfish

You definitely don't sound retarded... you sound very smart! We learned to read when we were two, so we understand what it's like to be little and smart as well... and you definitely are! I hope you enjoy whatever books you get to read, and feel better from the dizziness!

Thank you. For reals I think I'm smarter than almost anyone I know! That is only because they are dummer than me. So it isn't their fault.

I will enjoy my books! Thank you ;)

Selfish

Archived