Drivin issues

OK maybe some people have this issue so i will lay it out for ya all ..

When i get in the car no matter if i have all the windows open i cant breath or get enough air no matter how fast i go its like i am suffercating..

My doc rates that with my BP it ties into when i am all over the place thinkin things that aint real ... like all the cars on the road box you in to make them selves happy and there waitin and watchin just so ya can freak out so they can go home and laugh about it while they drink there ass off

I mean i am sweating i cant see straight nothing makes sense i feel like the car is gonna explode and no matter what its like i have to get out of that car as fast as i can and ya can never get out of the car fast enough before ya go nuts..

----and it always seems like a 10 min trip takes longer then it should cause ya hit all the red lights cause they know your in the car and your tryin to make it to group or your doc ... so they have to do whatever they can to keep ya in the car just alittle bit longer to see how much ya can take before ya crack up ..

by the time ya get to ya destination you are sweating and need a change of clothes and it could be in the middle of winter and ya still sweating like its 100 degrees

;):)

I don't have that exact issue, but when I am depressed, I find driving to be very difficult. I have had stupid accidents when depressed because my brain isn't working properly. I've also felt like all the cars around me were in slow motion; whatever that means, I don't know.

I don't know anything about the proper dosages of Zyprexa, but I wonder if yours needs to be increased.

Yes, have that issue. I am working on it, but it is extremely difficult for me to drive even very short distances. In fact until recently I had not gotten behind the wheel for over a year, and I am not a very good passenger, either.

I don't think people are going to laugh at me but I feel very anxious that they are watching me and getting pissed off. I know it shouldn't matter even if that were true but it ratchets up the tension level very high for me.

Let us know how your appointment goes!

i feel the same way ! i think everyone boxes me in and there laughin there ass off at me and they do that cause its like stamped he is crazy or something... my group and doc are like 10 mins away it takes me 2 hours lol

cause i have to stop alot i just cant be in the car anymore cause i cant breath ..

Oh yes i will let ya all know how the doc visist goes... they have me keep a journal cause with people with BO sometimnes we express are self wrong so i just put it all down in the journal let them sort through it cause were so all over the place...

i think everyone with bipolar should do this it can add wonders to your treatment and road to a better you

Archived