Update for those who wanted it !

Okay for those that have been in chat with me...

I spoke with the doc today had me do some lab work came out my depakote level was only 33 which is way way to low!@! .... also they uped the zyprexa to 15mg a day now .... and keep the depakote at 1000mg ... but at least i got a better idea at were my body is ...

I also told the group i reallly didnt want to do every day out of the week would rather do one on ones cause its so much eaiser and a comfort issue to be in the one on one situatuion ...

just my view i guess

hope people that were askin about me ... can rest assured i was able to get some answers

Yes i am glad she took my appointment rushed my lab work today to make sure it was right .... its why i love my doc cause in todays world its so hard to find a doc that will actually listen to whats goin on with ya and not just tossin meds at ya

but thank you all for the support it helped alot

Hiya-

Really monitor how the Z effects you. I'm still suspicious that it may not be enough, only because my experience was that it took more. I know different doses work differently for different people, so my opinion is only an opinion. But I was up to 20mg and had permission to go to 30mg in an emergency against psychosis if it were to get to the point of choosing between the ER and attempting to avoid the ER with some Z.

Z is some powerful shite. If anything will knock your socks off it is this stuff. Have I mentioned a million times?!

Take care of yourself. This new dose should take effect within a day or two. You should notice it almost right away. If you don't notice it in 3 days see your pdoc again and discuss it. Z kicks in right away in my experience. I felt it about an hour after the increased dose. When taking Zydis (under the tongue wafers) I felt it in 15 minutes.

Loon

Archived