Hi all not much of an intro

:cussing:;):)

I wore myself out trying to get and stay in here for lol (over an hour no shit)..I can be very puter dumb. I love this site. Its good to see some freedom on a MH site. I will no doubt be all over this site but suffer from anxiety. depression and like to joke around so I will find where I fit in the best. I also have and love animals.

BB, check out the Animals thread under Whatever (I think) and Olga"s House in the Country on the Springer Board. Good Crazies there and we love our pets too. Lots of pictures usually, but since Olga's had gotten so long most of it got archived so we are building up more pictures as fast as we can.

Welcom Aboard

Susie

BB, check out the Animals thread under Whatever (I think) and Olga"s House in the Country on the Springer Board. Good Crazies there and we love our pets too. Lots of pictures usually, but since Olga's had gotten so long most of it got archived so we are building up more pictures as fast as we can.

Welcom Aboard

Susie

Hi Susie thanks for the welcome..I am going to Whatever again I found some cheap food ...I love crazy crap and am on my way over.

Archived