Dreaming and meds

Resently I began taking Remeron for sleep for now it seems to be working great. I do have a question though I seem to have lots of very vivid dreams ,not bad ones just lots, is it just becuse I am actually sleeping more or is it the Remeron or both? I had dreams before but never so many or ones that I remembered every night. Like I said they are not bad, it's like watching a new movie every night

Last night I dreamed that I was dating Cindy Crawford and she was crazy about me. lol. We were at this big hm... silent auction kind of thing.. and she was so much taller than everyone else that she kept smiling at me across the room when we'd get separated. heehee. Now that was a fun dream. Oh, I'm remembering the ending now.. she went back to a man, her ex-husband or something. OH well.

Resently I began taking Remeron for sleep for now it seems to be working great. I do have a question though I seem to have lots of very vivid dreams ,not bad ones just lots, is it just becuse I am actually sleeping more or is it the Remeron or both? I had dreams before but never so many or ones that I remembered every night. Like I said they are not bad, it's like watching a new movie every night

Remeron dreams? You should have a Deep sea diver, a beaver and President Lincoln in them.

If not, you may need a dosage adjustment. ;)

a.m.

I had awful nightmares on Celexa, which was part of why I stopped taking it. I would wake up every morning at 5 am, wired, in a cold sweat. Paxil seems to make my dreams more memorable and vivid, but not bad. I can deal with the occasional super vivid dream about making out with imagined people. ^__^

I started having nutso dreams on seroquel + zoloft, so my doctor switched me to remeron. It was almost the same deal, really. I had vivid and intense dreams which I remembered almost all of.

I stopped remeron in january. Every now and again, I get periods of my crazy dreaming when I mess something up (ie miss medications, stay up too late, etc).

I hope yours are fun, because mine were not ;)

They have been pretty good so far like watching movies I almost look forward to them a bunch were scfi the others interesting in their own ways. I just never remember haveing so many that I could remember so clearly in such a short time I mean every night it was never like this before it was only once in awile I'd remember them then just fuzzy. Now it's plot and somewhat of a storyline. It's just confusing

Heya parts,

Yeah, since starting 25 of Seroquel I've had such vivid dreams, every freaking night.

Not nightmares though. Which I had constantly before Lamictal, for 32 years.

But vivid enough that I wake up sometimes unsure if that really happened or not.

Never taken Remeron. But, for me anyways, vivid beats torturous any day.

--ncc--

Archived