i believe that there is just an energy, let's call it light or love, and that it exists in the universe and is responsible through the word for creating everything. i'm wiccan, not christian. i believe that people choose to do wrong sometimes and are responsible for their own corruption of the love and light of energy and the word. it is all in how you use it. while energy itself can be and is random, it (in my view) tends towards being a force for the good. i like to believe in the good in everything, i'm optimistic. it can be and is corrupted often however.

i believe that there is just an energy, let's call it light or love, and that it exists in the universe and is responsible through the word for creating everything.

This is a Good description of God! The Universe is so vast and intricate that it is self conscious. It loves you and me because we are part of it. :) The Christian part comes in where this energy clad itself in human flesh and blood to show us how much it loved us.

i'm wiccan, not christian. i believe that people choose to do wrong sometimes and are responsible for their own corruption of the love and light of energy and the word. it is all in how you use it. while energy itself can be and is random, it (in my view) tends towards being a force for the good. i like to believe in the good in everything, i'm optimistic. it can be and is corrupted often however.

Can you accept that the terrible evil in the world is solely our own doing? I can't. If there's a north there's a south, a yin and a yang, a top quark and a bottom quark, The Good force and the dark side. The evil makes fools of us! ;) it turns Christians on Christians, Muslims on Muslims. It makes the over indulgent look like hideous fat clowns. It tricks people into doing wrong, only to suffer more intensely. Why do people feed their children's piggy bank money into machines that inevitably take it all. Why do they ingest drugs which degrades and destroys them in the cruel way. The evil force must laugh at us, that is if it has the capacity to laugh.

The following has a familiar ring to it

Your Personal Force Jesus

You are a Collective Symbiotic Human Unit that consumes| exchanges ENERGY:

an interaction of Your WILL with Your Environment

in Your Human LIFE Time.

You are a symbiotic organism that influences

& is influenced by People & Events in Your Sphere.

Essentially, You are bundled interactive LIGHT.

The Living Force The Holy Spirit

This is the cumulative Effect of the Energy that

Trees,

Pets (perhaps even Rocks),

the Living Earth,

& You Share.

Some People can SEE the Collective Living Aura that envelops Trees, You, & Nature.

The Unifying Force God

The Universal Principle.

The THING that holds it ALL together.

"The Force is an Energy Field that Surrounds Us,

Penetrates Us,

& Binds the Galaxy Together."

Heya survivor,

When they came out with "The Force Is Mitochondria" it was pretty cool.

OTOH.

Ever played "Parasite Eve?"

(C'mon, Boyd, I know *you* have.)

(Well before Episode I.)

The "A Wrinkle In Time" trilogy was wayyy before *that* but that's print media, Canucki at at that.

--ncc--

The Force

There have been people who on statistics etc have put their religion as Jedi. In fact it is quite legitimate because it is a modernistic view of religion. If I saw God walking down the street, rather than prostrate myself and address him/her as Lord, I would probably run up to herim, punch himer on the shoulder and say hi Pop's ;) just the way my children do to me.

Archived