Truth is stranger than fiction

ok...When I was six I had my tonsils out, not unusual...in my late teens I discovered that they had mysteriously grown back...I had them removed again. They are back... ;) I have an infected/infammed left tonsil and inner ear. Ok, so they want to be here fine! but the infection is keeping me from going to the psych ward where I REALLY need to be. Lots of older people end up there and they don't want some one with a fever and on antibiotic unless you are suicidal and/or homicidal. Sooooo....it'll be after labour day.

* SIGH *

Anyone else have body parts grow back or am I just a mutant?

Happily hallucinating and paranoid with the cheerful folks inside and outside my head.....

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I've never had any of my body parts grow back.

If it makes you feel better to know, my husband has three fully functioning kidneys. I've been trying to talk him into selling one on e-bay for years.

I hope you can get where you need to be soon.

Take care.

this is an ongoing issue with psych wards - they don't want anyone with an iota of medical problems. it's such a joke - imagine if medical wards said that they wouldn't accept anyone until they're "psychiatrically cleared". hahahaha.

this is not something that should keep you out of hospital. get onto some antibiotics and get to where you can get some help.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived