I like the smell of my own BO

hollow log

Does anybody else?

....sometimes it smells kinda nice. I like it on some guys too, but then some guys just STINK real bad, and obviously don't know how to wash themselves. But, sometimes it's a real turn on, depending on the guy.

HL-

weirdly, i just don't notice any "good" BO on myself, i only notice the bad "i haven't taken a shower but i was clubbing all night" kind. i do notice the "good" kind on other people though, and i do like it. what is it? i don't know why, but it is sexy. i'll agree with you there! i thought i was the only one.

Does anybody else?

....sometimes it smells kinda nice. I like it on some guys too, but then some guys just STINK real bad, and obviously don't know how to wash themselves. But, sometimes it's a real turn on, depending on the guy.

lmfao...TOO FUNNY..I use to like a faint hint of BO on a dude...but back then I was hitting the speed and downers like pez so maybe that was it..I do not know......they say it has a phermone (sp) that attracts sexually..I don't think I liked my own..This is a funny topic

Sometimes if you've been clubbing all night, and had heaps of drugs it comes out of your pores. That is RANK. It's more like petrol fumes mixed with the smell of sweat, and smoke. Yuck. The BO I like is when a guy has been working hard, lifting stuff, then comes home for a bit of fun. That's sexy. I never have strong BO. It's ususally quite subtle. I don't think I find it sexy on myself, but there's something nice about it.

There's definitely something attractive about the way some people smell.

Some people just have a body that smells good. And not like they smell like roses. It smells like people- like sweat, a little, maybe, or salt. But there's something appealing about it.

I mean, I think we can all relate to liking the way that our significant others smell- not their perfume, or deoderant,, but just their smell, the smell that makes them them. I think this is really an extension of that, right? I mean, kind of, at least?

It's a pheremone thing, probably. But I'll admit that I don't mind my own scent terribly. I mean, sometimes I smell bad. But the "me" smell... I like that well enough.

ROFLMAO!!! HL, thank you for making me laugh this morning.

Remember that SNL skit with Molly Shannon as a catholic school girl sniffing her pits? :)

The character she would go on to develop as the main character in the movie, "Superstar". I've seen it a couple of times recently on Comedy Central (which is what I watch when I'm NOT watching Court TV (FYI/TMI).

Does anyone remember the show Northern Exposure? The episode they did on Chris and his pheremones attracting all manner of men and women.

bestest best friend used to call the *good funk* smelling like cabbage soup. That would be me, I guess. Depends on how long it's been since the last full body submersion...ICK! I hate showering. detest it. I know folks (bet ya'll do too) obsessed with hygiene to where they shower multiple times per day. Can't even fathom it.

Leave it to HL. ;)

S9

Idon't like the smell of strong BO. Even mine

I Need to shower after a day.

I don't mind if someone at the gym has B/O it's to be expected.

Just when someone does not shower for a llllllllllooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time.

I don't need to be in line at the supermarket next to the them.

my 2cents

On the other hand boyfriends are different. I loved they way the all smelled.

I like my boyfriends natural body order. I love waking up in the morning laying on his chest. I can just take in his smell.

It makes me crazier for him ;)

One morning when He thought I was still asleep he brushed my hair back and I can feel him smelling my neck. So............I pretty sure he feels the same.

He hates perfume. (I guess that's good for me I save money now)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a boyfriend once who had the nicest smelling head. It wasn't just his hair, but his scalp had a nice smell. So, I used to sniff it. He got used to it after awhile.

He also had a nice "BO" smell

This is how I feel. His hair is so smooth and smells so good. I just love running my fingers through it

Even his BO is great. That's how I know I am truly in love with this guy!!! I love when he wakes up in the morning and his hair is just falling in his face.

I love stealing his shirts so I can wear them to bed when I get home. Just so I can still smell him

Well...I dont like the smell of BO...Thats just me....If I smell it on me im like ewwww!...Well I do remember this one guy in high school...He did smell kinda sexy after gym class..LOL!

Archived