sluglike behavior on wb

I remember taking wellbutrin about five years ago and it made me manicky coo coo. Now I've just been given a new batch of wellbutrin sr I think and for two days I've been a zombie. I can't even get off of the bed. when the heck is this going to go away? and though the pdr says wellbutrin helps lose weight I can swear I feel a little heavier. is this paradoxical?

lilie

well change that i spent three days staring at the ceiling and now I'nm filled with anger. I had this dreams of burning peple,saying foul crap to my husband and hitting him the head with a mixing bowl. I even woke up mad no more wb for me.

well change that i spent three days staring at the ceiling and now I'nm filled with anger. I had this dreams of burning peple,saying foul crap to my husband and hitting him the head with a mixing bowl. I even woke up mad no more wb for me.

Over on CrazyMeds, Jerod put together a bit about noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors often having the opposite effect.

There's also the consideration that you have to make and release the NA first if you're going to inhibit its re-uptake.

MY first-day reaction to WB was initially an hour or two of a very black mood - if there'd been a way to permanently remove

some of my "fellow" commuters w/o severe repercussions it would have happened. That faded into a growing awareness

that espresso was going to be central to my staying awake through the rest of the work day... or driving ... I've been on

Adderall ever since (I should point out that "the patient suspects ADD" officially became "patient has ADD" fairly soon

after that)

I'm on adderrall. My doc says I have to check my blood pressure every other day for two weeks to make sure my blood pressure doesn't go through the roof. My current zombification and rage issues prevent me from leaving the house. I didn't even take the stupid adderrall while I was on the wellbutrin because I didn't want to, in addition to being a zomie or dreaming of killing someone, give myself a heart attack. this all sucks. I'm keeping the adderall the wb is going out the window. Who knows how long whatever it is will take to reuptake? By then I may be in seriously deep shit.

everything sucks

lilie

Archived