Today is a bad day!

I am sittin here havin a attack my mind is racing and ya cant shut it down .. ya wonder am i normal.. why am i like this,..

i know the things that run through your mind at this point in time make ya sit back and this wtf!@! why do i even think this and ya know they aint true...

I mean sometimes i think to myself do i need the meds or do the meds need me ... i am sure these are just normal thoughts people have them when were takin meds for mental ailments...

but am i alone in this struggle ... of thinkin that the meds have take over .... or do this mean six

i'm here, remember. i'm more on the manic side and i have ADD, so i understand well where you're coming from.

lilie is right that your meds will help you to stabilize and keep healthy. when you're at that point, you'll be able to see above all the mess that is under you right now and it will be such a relief, a coming to your senses that will enable you to finally deal with all that is on the table untouched right now. if that makes any sense.

pm me if you need some support.

loon

Yeah, Loon is our resdident full-fledged MANIA-act. Not a great day for me, either--no motivation or energy, discovered Adderall makes me SLEEPY, and my darling husband is back to being foul and asshole-like again.

I am going to bed--seems to be the best place right now. I can sorta watch my football game, and read, and maybe just sleep.

And the circle, it goes round and round---

china

Archived