This town is just too f**cking small

I shouldn't be posting this, but I have to tell someone somewhere. I literally had my mind blown tonight. I was at the ER earlier tonight and ended up going home with a shot of 15mg zyprexa floating around in my bloodstream. I fall peacefully asleep then about 10 minutes later my neighbor is pounding on my door. I hadn't met him yet, he just moved in. Well, feeling all drugged and good I decided I'd go over and meet his friend (who lives in the building next to us). It's just crazy. They knew all about me. They're both HIV+ and go through a local organization that helps them out. Apparantly some person at this place knew exactly where I lived and told them about me, being gay, everything. Well, I know that person, so that makes this all the more invasive. Anyway, we drank 2 bottles of wine and chatted. Turns out he's bipolar too, we've got more in common than I thought. He's dating one of my parents friends, it's really weird. Anyway, this all has just blown my mind, which is completely fried from a day of insanity followed by a nice dose of zyprexa. This is all just too much, I'm moving to a different state.

YourEvilYou!

Good to hear from you! Sorry I didn't reply sooner - I just finished my own surprise 3-day stint in the hospital.

Now, WTF is this nonsense with somebody outing you to two perfect strangers? Have you found out what he was thinking? "Invasive" is putting it mildly. It sounds from your post like the mind-blowing was not a good thing. Was your neighbor's intent just to introduce himself, or did he want something? Remember, you're under no obligation to entertain any further contact if you don't want to.

Keep us posted, yes?

Cerberus

Archived