Spread the News! SSDI Approval! I'm Nuts!

I'm so excited about this i have to post it everywhere- i was approved for SSDI today!!! i have my appointment at SSA on the 14th to go over everything. I WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL THE CHECK IS IN MY BANK ACCOUNT!!!

i was expecting to go back and forth with them on this for years, and they went and approved it. it has only been since july. i just got my forms and sent them in 3 weeks ago! apparently i must be super-psycho or something and they want to give me money!

i'm just so happy to be officially recognized as crazy. i know this is really weird to be excited over, but it means so much in my life. i can heal now from all the trauma, stress, and my BP. hopefully i'll be able to be productive and hold a steady job at some time in the future. now isn't the time. i'm so happy that is seen and i'm going to be able to have this break to heal. WOW.

I WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL THE CHECK IS IN MY BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!

proud to be your LOON

i'm going to the SSA office today to confirm that this is real and to find out what is going on! it just feels to good to be true! DB said the letter made her happy she has considered getting it framed. i think mine will get framed and hung on the otherwise empty wall.

Archived