Todays Nightmare

Well today i had to go to the emergency room ... i thought my side was gonna explode and i was gonna pass out have the big one ! ... but alas cat scan blood work etc etc ... all sayin um your fine nothing conclusive for this that and that ... you need to relax and take a breathe but... they seem to forgot to understand sometimes its very hard to even hold a coherant thought at that place and time..

So 3 hours later i was able to leave the ER it took them that long to run the tests and convince me i was fine...

So this is me just ventin away staring the klonopin wantin to take it but tryin to make it through without havin to rely on the med!!!

Its Ok Kharama.

It is ok to take the med when you feel like you are going to die. The doctor gave it too you, so take it. You have shown the you are not abusing them.

I went thru the same thought process last winter. Pdoc kept telling me that I just needed to be more aware of my body. I went 6 months without taking any benzos. I saw her after that, being in the process of starting to melt down. She gave me an Rx and said "take them". So, now I have them and only take them when I need to, and it keeps things from getting worse.

Hope you feel better,

a.m.

you thought the side of your body or the side of your head was going to explode? i know sometimes it feels like both can, either your heart is pounding too much or the voices/head pressure is too much.

i'm assuming you mean your chest.

that sounds like anxiety. if they did some tests and think you're fine, and you *probably* are at your age, remember to take your klonopin and take it easier on yourself. as AM said, you have your benzos for a reason. you're not some drug addict if you take your meds.

loon

My pdoc, who I worship, told me to take the Klonopin every single day, 1 in th AM and 1 in the PM, like he prescribed. As he pointed out--"Easier to prevent a fire than to put one out after it starts."

I have known that theory in regards to physical pain--take the pain meds round the clock, because if you wait till you hurt, you're playing catch-up and you won't get good pain relief.

Same thing with benzo's.

Hope this helps--wish I knew a better way to deal with sinus migraines, the 2nd of which has hit me today. (2nd in the last 2 months--I went a couple of years without them, then--)

china

thanks for the posts. today is a better day i hope =)

i guess what really bothers me is that everything works together when i am manic thats when i flip out and everythin falls apart !!!

and then when ya crash ya crash hard! .... were nothing matters ... its just the things we live with but at times i wish the symptons werent like this ;)

Archived