Just the dulldrums, nothing to look forward too, pms, bumps on face. I have two "friends" and thats a mess. One of them we argue every week and he gets on my nerves most times. The other girl she doesnt work and calls constantly to talk about nothing. She will leave numerous messages until i call her back (bitch). Then when we do go out, its like pulling teeth for her to talk. I just feel bored and lonely most nights, work, get on internet, bed. Tired of it

Jackass just told me he would be too busy to help me move, knowing I have no friends, fucking loser I hate everyone. Then he is gloating, probably lying about the fun he had last night with some whore. dumb bitches make me sick. he's just jealous cause he lives in a house with 4 other people where he has a room and the other areas are common areas. Plus he has no car. Dumb bitch, he will regret the day I met him, I will make him pay! Dumb fuck

;) LOON & DEE DONT WORRY ABOUT ME, I'M POPPIN MY SEROQUEL AND WILL SLEEP THE NIGHT AWAY. FUCK THE MADNESS JUST CHILL BABIES, JUST CHILL, I'M MAD BUT I WONT GO MAD

Dee-

Who says Seroquel beats some Jack here and there?! Ha! After my EPS and TD-ish symptoms with Seroquel, I'm going to go wtih bad-tasting Jack, at least the little of it I can have on Topamax LOL (a JOKE, alright!)

Sensation- feel free to vent. we do worry, but we know all about venting. what would the world be if we didn't have any problems to vent about?

i'm so happy for you for your move. that is so awesome! you're going to love your new, non-ghetto place.

loon ;)

Abandoned when I need people the most. The one male friend I had jerked me around when i asked him to help me move in a few weeks. Now I will have to order a moving company cause I have no one to depend on. This is a running theme in my life, I go thru everything alone.

• 2 weeks later...

if misery is good company sensation, here's a good one for you. in the 4 years i've been seeing my boyfriend, he has NEVER ONCE lifted a box to help me move. the most he ever did was hold the door for me when i first met him and i was moving my boxes into the apartment buiding we both lived in.

i've moved to different apartments, moved in and out of my mom's house, different places in the 4 years since, and not once has he helped. he hasn't even offered to carry light boxes. his excuse is his "bad back" (he is 49). i think he's just lazy. i hate him sometimes.

so relax, we are in good company. with my ssd having just come in i'm now entitled to housing subsidies, which i plan on taking advantage of. i'm going to be moving again. great, another opportunity for Prince Charming to come to the rescue. every time he doesn't help it pisses me off at him even more. i can't stand it sometimes. i just want to tell him off, but he's too sensitive and couldn't take it. jerk.

it looks like i too will need a moving company. no one i know has a truck and i have some things that are a little big for an SUV (cousin has one of those). i'll be able to get people to move boxes probably, but i can't count on my own boyfriend. jerk. he can suck my ass.

Loon do yall have a sub and dom relationship, if not thats just plain ridiculous.

2 more days til the stressful move. I need thme to move everything in an half-hour so I can meet the guy who will install the direct tv dish. I am eating dinner now and I have a suitcase full of clothes that need to be sorted. Then I will watch survivor and go to bed I guess.

no sensation, we don't have any dom/sub stuff going on, but sometimes i feel like his whore. he makes me so mad! ;)

you're almost there with the move. just a couple more days and you'll be so happy in your new place. almost everything is ready, you just need to move now!

we're all here. you're not alone. soon you're going to be out of your dangerous area and into a better one. you'll enjoy your new pad.

Sensation:

Congrats on getting as far with your packing as you have. I'd be lucky if I'd started packing by 2 days ahead. I generally move myself so I can pack and move at the same time. Say, two or 3 days in berserker mode. (Including hauling the sofabed up to the second floor by myself in 90 degree weather. I must be nuts. I guess I'm in the right place here. But even crazy as I am I couldn't do it under normal conditions.) Anyway, if you're mostly packed up you have a LOT of the job out of the way.

Loon:

Have you considered dumping the guy or at least insisting on more help? Even if his back is bad he can still hold the door, feed you while you're packing, clean the new place before you move in, run the odd errand, etc. If you have labor available, just rent a van or something. Cheaper than a moving company, I bet. Especially if you shop around. Sometimes car dealers rent them at good rates. But be sure the tires are properly inflated if you don't want things to be too exciting. Vans are nice because the floor isn't all that high, so it's easier to put in things like couches. If the large item is a sofabed, and you know someone who's good with a wrench, you can probably take out the heavy parts and move them seperately. Maybe even put the bits, one at a time, on a good roof rack.

Anyway, if your boyfriend doesn't try to make the move easier for you in some way, maybe you should be looking around your new neighborhood for another one. You deserve someone who treats you as well as you treat them. (Approximately. Don't start counting.) Maybe flirt with some of those people moving boxes for you?

sensation- it is going to be tough for you in the next couple of days to talk to us, but when you can, give us an update on how everything is going! we want to hear about your progress and the new digs!

ido- our relationship is a study in love and frustration. he's basically too self-absorbed to really notice that anyone exists except for himself. when i move this time, i'm going to take your suggestion and have him help me clean before i move in, ask him to hold the door and maybe carry a light box (OMG), and have him help me clean my old place when i'm out. i don't see why his back would prevent him from making some contribution.

sensation- it is going to be tough for you in the next couple of days to talk to us, but when you can, give us an update on how everything is going! we want to hear about your progress and the new digs!

ido- our relationship is a study in love and frustration. he's basically too self-absorbed to really notice that anyone exists except for himself. when i move this time, i'm going to take your suggestion and have him help me clean before i move in, ask him to hold the door and maybe carry a light box (OMG), and have him help me clean my old place when i'm out. i don't see why his back would prevent him from making some contribution.

sensation- looks like a nice place

loon-Is he self absorbed or oblivious? I know sometimes I'm oblivious, tho I try to help my s.o. and pay attention. I think I used to be more self absorbed as well.

If you have him help you carry anything, look more at how big and awkward it is than how heavy it is. My back can be flaky at times, and if I had a choice between an 80 lb bag of cement and a 3 foot cube that weighed 25 lbs, I'd probably pick the cement. Idea is to keep weight close to body so it doesn't have much leverage. Beware of asking him to carry one end of something. Lurching, the way sometimes happens with two people trying to carry together, is bad news for backs. Same with the cleaning. Don't ask him to clean (or lift) stuff high overhead, or reaching far to one side, twisting, etc. Stepping over obstacles can be bad. Hands and knees with a scrub brush might (emphasis might) be ok tho. Is for me. Dusting and sweeping are probably better than mopping and vacuuming if he's really stiff. Make sure the handles are long enough for his height. If he's like me, he can probably clean the bathroom pretty well without aggravating anything.

Archived