CrazyBoards.org

Re-introduction?

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do this again or not.  I introduced myself on the old board, about a week or two before it changed to the NEW board.  I haven't really been active long enough to make any friends, so I thought maybe I was supposed to introduce myself again, rather than just jump in and post like I have been doing.

Not sure what to say.... I'm 32 years old, and was first diagnosed with depression when I was 19.  My mother has battled it for a while herself, and she often apologizes for passing it on to me.  It's come and gone throughout my adult life, and the past couple years managed to develop into something that I actually need ongoing treatment for.  Locking yourself in the bathroom with a bottle of drain cleaner will do that for ya.  ;)

I'm currently on what I think is a good cocktail... my pdoc just added the Paxil a couple days ago because I was experiencing an upturn in panic attacks and a complete loss of concentration, and it seems to have taken the edge off.  I haven't cried in 2 days, which is a record lately.

I have a wonderfully supportive husband, that I don't feel I deserve, and two dogs who know that they need to give Mama a lot of kisses when she's crying.  And I'm here because I often feel like my friends and family are sick of hearing about what a nutjob I am.  It's something you really can't understand till you've been there, I think.

So that's who I am.  Hi.

Hi Jeneral. Idon't know what to say other than hi. i'm having a bad day. I'm trying to find a job and so far no luck and i don't know why and it really sucks. I'll type an intro when i am in a better mood-i.e. more seroquel, less stress, less freakling out and overly stressign about evetrthingg.mel

Guest PinkToo2grrl

Hi Jeneral!

Glad you re-introduced yourself, because in all that frenzy of moving from the old board I must have missed your first one.  I am glad you have a good support system, and have found meds that are helping.  and NOW you have us!!!! ;)

Good luck on your journey, and many happy wishes for healing!

Pinky

Archived