I believe some conspiracy theories to be true

just say no to relevance.

i like a nice thick strawberry milkshake myself.

and i think lots of people hate me too, which they may or may not.

but i don't know you so i can't hate you.

yet.

muuuuhahahahahahaha

peanut butter cup?

I don't know you from Adam, so I certainly don't hate you. I think we all get that "No body likes me. Everybody hates me. I'm gonna eat some worms" feeling. I know I do.

A vanilla shake sounds much better than worms though.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/06/us/06pat...&ei=5087%0A

"Days before its scheduled debut, the first major television miniseries about the Sept. 11 attacks was being criticized on Tuesday as biased and inaccurate by bloggers, terrorism experts and a member of the Sept. 11 commission, whose report makes up much of the film

yep i believe in conspiracy theories too. I won't say how I think 911 happened it just makes people foam at the mouth but I will say that I'm a many-years reader of www.whatreallyhappened.com and that should give you a guess as to how I feel about 911. Wade through there for a few hours and you'll note (contrary to popular belief otherwise) that they use sources for their facts literally from everywhere-a lot of their stories are trusted by every political, scientific, and think tank group you can think of

lonewolf I don't know why people wouldn't like you. life is weird though. people like you, dislike you,dismiss you, or whatever but remember that's their deal and not yours. You have your own life. Cool people on a board are so comforting and awesome (yes I mean you Cerberus-you rock) and a blessing but ya can't get along with everyone. that's just life. it's okay.

as far as the mainstream media goes I wouldn't believe a single word they said unless I was standing right there then I wouldn't even believe the backstory until I personally had reliable people do the fact checking.

this country has a legacy of changing history to suit them. don't believe it? pull out your world studies or social studies book then your kids (or nephews) then your grandkids. The stuff that is completely and totally different is amazing. Especially the friendships we once held with certain countries leaders and the debt forgiveness we offer others. But each time those books were written some poor seniors took it to heart and used it as their reason to join ROTC or whatever military establishment was on the premises at the time.

Now look at them coming home...(when they're allowed to or if they live long enough) scary stuff...

lilie

Meh, I just meant I wasnt feeling much love here but thats typical of being new. Cerberus has been helpful.

I used to be all gung ho when i joined the military and found the experience eye opening and disappointing. It certainly didnt help my state of mind at all. Even without going to iraq when i got out i had symptons of ptsd. the military is full of sociopaths. So as far as govt being nefarious enough to be behind 911, yes i believe it.

I only bring it up because this week its all going to be shoved down our throats again. Meanwhile chimpy mcflightsuit reads "My Pet Goat" while on vacation again.

grrrrr

Archived