sparkly medication omfg

If you have to take the damn things everyday...they could at least make them look pretty.

*Exactly* what I say.

Oddly, all of my pills right now are pink, except for the new migraine ones. Including the vitamins. I'd like a little more visual creativity in my meds box.

Hmmm.........why is it there was such a hullaballoo about approval of Plan B potentially influencing young women to have wanton sex, yet nary a word about how pills that look like candy might affect the behavior of children?

But they are real purdy

typo correction... that's YOUNG women, not YOU women!

My meds are finally a pretty mix again: purple Synthroid, blue Wellbutrin, white Relafen, and butter yellow Pantoloc in the morning. It's a little like confetti. Now if they'd start putting the happy shiny colors on my yucky-looking vitamin pills, THAT might be fun.

why is it there was such a hullaballoo about approval of Plan B potentially influencing young women to have wanton sex, yet nary a word about how pills that look like candy might affect the behavior of children?

Many medications and pharmaceutical products already look a lot like candy, in addition to the blurred line of okay- or even good-tasting items offered to make children take their meds or vitamins in the first place (c'mon, they make gummi bear vitamins now, for crying out loud), so I don't think glittery Mellaril poses much of a danger that isn't there already. ANY adult should keep all harmful substances out of children's reach, preferably up high and in a locked cabinet. "Child proof" containers are a joke. Hell, my friend's cat once got into her Effexor stash. Induced vomiting + IV = very unpleasant day. Lock up the goods. Keep the little ones safe.

Archived