EX BOSS SUCKS!

Loon-A-TiK

My ex boss sucks donkey dong. In my interview with him for the job, he expressed that he wanted to fire one of the people on the help desk, where i was applying for a job, because he didn't like his work or the way he was writing his tickets. he spouted off about this person. with only 4 people on the help desk and 2 being women and one being my trainer, the other was obviously the one the boss didn't like. how unprofessinal and rude!!!

then one day he called me into a conference room to spout about a different coworker, one of the women. i just kind of sat there and listened. as a temp-to-hire, what was i supposed to do, defend her? i just listened and left. i wasn't about to rock the boat until i was sure of my position and then i planned on going to HR right away with this bullshit.

now that i'm gone (i quit because i got approved for SSD), he's talking trash about ME to THEM when before he told me he was happy with my work. now he says i was a slow learner. i can buy that slightly, because i have untreated ADD-inattentive, but still, what unprofessional behavior. if he has/had a problem with anyone, that is between him and that person only, not him and the whole help desk.

SO- that boss sucks!!!

ps- should i tell that company's HR about this sucky boss's sucky ways?

Archived