fallen angel says hey

hey im fallen angel.

i started cutting in the 7th grade.(im now going on 20) well, just scratching my skin. i was verbaly abused alot and sometimes physically.then things got ok 4 a while till highschool. i was at a friendds house when i saw a tv show about cutting.it made me curious. keep in mind at the time i was already anorexic.i tried it and was hooked. the more i tried to stop the more i craved it. i was in the hospital twice. one i voluntered, and that was a mistake, it just fuc#ed me up. the second i od'don pills.i fought not to go then but friends made me. if any one reading this has not self injured before. dont start. its been 6 years since i started and ivehavnt done it in about 8 months.before that it had been maby 6. i still want it. i fight myself not to give in. i know if i give in ill lose every one i care about. my love says its basicly a deal breaker if i start again. i never want to go back to that..................................dont get me wrong i not trying to judge anyone......................im more worried about my weight than cutting, but thats a whole nother story. my rents are now divorced, a welcomed relief.im in love now. makes ya wonder why im so f'd up. maby cuz i quit my prozac cold turkey? u tell me.on a positive note i like photography,video games(doa2&kingdomhearts.)drawing,POETRY,POETRY:)) :):cussing::wtf:;)

hey... welcome.

uou have some cool interests. i also have issues with cutting and eatting... i'm also 20 fwiw. i think you might find both of those boards a good place to vent and to recieve and to give help.

quiting meds cold turkey really is not a great idea, fallenangel. have you seen your pdoc recently?

be well, honey, and hope you like it here

Archived