CrazyBoards.org

What the hell is going on

Shit is getting weirder by the day. First my pdoc gives me some samples of lunesta and I took it and it worked. So I go to the store yesterday and fill a script for it and it was like 80.00  ;)   I couldn't believe it. But then again most of my meds are more than that. Anyway, a few nights ago I had to sleep on the couch because my man was snoring too loud. I didn't sleep very well and I took the lunesta. I have upped my dose of wellbutrin so that could be the cause but I'm not sure. I don't take my wellbutrin after 6pm and I go to sleep around midnight. Seems like the wellbutrin wouldn't be a factor. Well I didn't sleep well and I had some freaky dreams that I haven't had in the past on lunesta so I don't think that lunesta was the cause of the dreams. I don't know if anyone here as ever had these eye movements where your eyes move rapidly from side to side (like rolling on X). Well in my dream I was seeing this. I felt almost awake too. I have never had seizures but it almost felt like I was having one in my sleep. I don't know what the hell is going on. Maybe I should set up a camcorder while I sleep and see what is happening. Shit for all I know I could be getting up and walking around the damn apartment complex. Xanax keeps me in bed so maybe the lunesta just isn't strong enough for me. Any ideas on what might be going on ?

Thanks,

Erika

Erika,

I usually take my last dose of Wellbutrin around 1-2 pm. Call your Pdoc and see if it is possibly the Wellbutrin or the Lunesta. Can the Lunesta be increased? I don't know a lot about it. Hope it all works out as restless sleep can send you into depression.

Archived