Holy Insanity, Batman!

Hey whoever and whatever you are as long as you're stable and productive I guess it's good.

Rock on...

lilie

yah....taking on a "personal way of being" as a "tool" for compassionate action is good....that's the case in how i look at it at this moment....i figure, if you have the full knowledge of another being, you become that person, but also more, cause you also have your own personal knowledge to add to it.

in other words, i'm gonna avoid crucifixion this time around. it kinda hurt.

;):):cussing:

(the ninja trinity rocks....) :wtf:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey whoever and whatever you are as long as you're stable and productive I guess it's good.

Rock on...

lilie

yah....taking on a "personal way of being" as a "tool" for compassionate action is good....that's the case in how i look at it at this moment....i figure, if you have the full knowledge of another being, you become that person, but also more, cause you also have your own personal knowledge to add to it.

:cussing::wtf::cussing:

(the ninja trinity rocks....) :cussing:

If you are psychotic then I must be too. Your statement makes sense to me! :) Every time my offers of help at church are snubbed or people ignore me or I get flamed on crazyboards, I feel the weight of the timber on my shoulder, the sting of the lash and the bite of the thorns on my brow. But then to suffer for doing Christs work is the greatest offering we can make ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Rock on...

lilie

:cussing::wtf::cussing:

(the ninja trinity rocks....) :cussing:

If you are psychotic then I must be too. Your statement makes sense to me! :) Every time my offers of help at church are snubbed or people ignore me or I get flamed on crazyboards, I feel the weight of the timber on my shoulder, the sting of the lash and the bite of the thorns on my brow. But then to suffer for doing Christs work is the greatest offering we can make ;)

AMEN.

• 7 months later...

Archived