why do i feel better with no drugs

Iona_Viona

Why is it that when i am just on my mood stabiliser i feel better then i do when i am on the drug roller coaster chopping and changing a/p and a/d?

i just feel much better, like my body is cleaner. but it doesnt last then i lose the plot. i hate it! i wish this drug free ( or close to drug free) life style worked for me.

i just had to stop taking another med cause i was getting REALLY dizzy from it.

I sometimes feel that way too. I went for an ayurvedic lifestyle using that and acupuncture to see if I could live a less chemical lifestyle but things change in your body and you have to roll with it. I hate the med rollercoaster too but we need it to try and keep some stability in our heads. I hope you can find a combo that you like and feel comfortable with. That way you can still do things like eat in a healthy fashion and do whatever other things (exercise, meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, acupuncture, approved herbal medicines, etc) make you feel good.

Good luck

lilie

see my problem is i start taking the meds for a week and am fine no side effects, then i start to feel good.

but by week 2 or 3 i start putting on weight. and i am talking large amounts very quickly and i bloat out. i eat heaps become lazy.

then i crash, i hate myself and i want it to all be over.

so i stop the meds, the weight gain stops i feel good.

that last a few days and i crash again. i need the meds. i need something.

I have a lot to say about this but unfortunately was just put back on meds that are making me fucking groggy and tired and unable to do my job. Yay! Mania taken care of! Now what?

back to sleep

I really do have some useful things to say, but they'll have to wait until I wake up again. COuld someone wake me up?

Archived