Top 25 Censored Stories of 2007

Hmm, like, 3 pretty much wrong, 2 likely wrong, most of the rest don't mean a hell of a lot...just think what I could do with some actual reading and research...

Slop like that is the worst sort of...

Ah fuck it. For true believers, the truth ain't out there, it's not even relevant.

why am i totally not surprised?

all of them caught my serious attention, but these were the worst:

1- i always believed that the story behind 9-11 was BS. now physics confirms it. what politician can argue with that? do they have PhDs?

2- genetically modified crops. i've been with europe all the way on this one. i shop at my local organic store. the stuff has been too creepy in my opinion. unless we really do some serious studies, we should not be tampering with nature like that.

of course, the halliburton stuff about the stocks and all the sweet deals this company receives, this is par for the couse. we all expect this kind of crap.

but i've never believed the "official" story of 9-11. even in the play-backs it doesn't look right.

why am i totally not surprised?

all of them caught my serious attention, but these were the worst:

1- i always believed that the story behind 9-11 was BS. now physics confirms it. what politician can argue with that? do they have PhDs?

2- genetically modified crops. i've been with europe all the way on this one. i shop at my local organic store. the stuff has been too creepy in my opinion. unless we really do some serious studies, we should not be tampering with nature like that.

of course, the halliburton stuff about the stocks and all the sweet deals this company receives, this is par for the couse. we all expect this kind of crap.

but i've never believed the "official" story of 9-11. even in the play-backs it doesn't look right.

I have to agree that some of the 9-11 playbacks do look weird. However, I really don't know enough about physics to judge, and I generally don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, so I'll trust the 9-11 commission report on this one. (not to be confused with the ABC docu-fairytale!)

I do know that story 4 is all too true. Bush has been attempting to systematically dismantle any research program that doesn't produce the results he wants. He has targeted social and environmental research especially. The SIPP is essential to devoloping effective social service policy. Fortunately the Democratic ammendment to keep it in the 2007 budget was accepted by the committee, so it should be safe for another year. It may not mean a hell of a lot to you, CNS, but it's an important study for all the CBers who are on disability or medical assistance.

It may not mean a hell of a lot to you, CNS, but it's an important study for all the CBers who are on disability or medical assistance.

Oh, nice, you managed to read my mind and pick out which ones I thought were slop...

But hey, while you were scanning my brain to figure out which of those stories I thought were slop, did you just bypass the whole bits about my fiancee being on SSI, the part about my 2 years of joblessness, us being on foodstamps, low income energy assistance, Schedule A at the county clinic, etc. etc.?

Or, maybe you're actually not a mind reader, and just decided to make assumptions and jump to conclusions... but, business as usual, so carry on, carry on.

So, what meaningless slop are you refering to?

Government agencies relying on biased research done by the industry they are supposed to be monitoring?

Contracts being quietly awarded to KBR to build "detention centers", which even if they were needed, could be built better and cheaper if opened to bidding?

The attempted cover up of detainee's being tortured to death by US Navy Seals?

All of these stories, even the ones that are not entirely accurate, are underreported. We should all, myself included, be paying more attention. You seem to be dismissing out of hand anything you do not have direct knowledge of.

Your general tone of derision is what I find objectional, not whwether you agree or disagree with a particular story.

Even more than he's a republican, I've come to the conclusion that CNS is grade 1A troll btw (not that I can't be).

Just so y'know, the next time you call me a republican, I SWEAR I'm gonna gas'n'go all the way down there and smack you. And I don't care HOW many "world's wildest police chases" segments I end up making to get there, the last one will end up on your door step.

Republican, sheesh, what will you come up with next... (really, there's just no one better to vote for...yet)

Even more than he's a republican, I've come to the conclusion that CNS is grade 1A troll btw (not that I can't be).

Just so y'know, the next time you call me a republican, I SWEAR I'm gonna gas'n'go all the way down there and smack you. And I don't care HOW many "world's wildest police chases" segments I end up making to get there, the last one will end up on your door step.

Oooooooooooooooo......................I would love to see That!!!!!

Tell all my friends..................Hey' That Dude is from Crazyboards Web Site.

Then Download the chase to "YouTube" LOL!!!!!!

Archived