Formatting Suggestion

Is this even possible?

Or am I an idiot, don't answer that.

If I want to use bold, italics, font, color, strikethrough on one phrase I highlight that phrase each time to apply the formatting attribute individually. Is it even possible to highlight once and choose all attributes and click apply?

Now, lest you think I've take leave of my senses...wtf? I know this is a very fancy suggestion and by far and away an extreme low priority one. That we have the fancy formatting at all is cool to me. I wuz jez wunderin'.

S9

As Henry Ford once said "I'll sell you a car in any color you like, as long as it is black!"

:)

a.m.

You don't have to hit me upside the head wit a 2x4, I ain't thtoopit! Be grateful for what I got, sit down and shut up, gotcha! No problem! ;)

Hey, am, totally off topic. Big E did a video taped presentation AS Henry Ford in 4th grade, he knows his Henry Ford, I just threw that quote at him and said, "he E, who said that..." Answer, "Ford." And not Gerald. Big E is into the Assassins soundtrack right now. Driver gets to pick to the music and I'm teaching him how to drive. <and going off klonopin at the same time, yes, again, I'm and idiot and that's ok>

S9

I just type in all the bbcode by hand

although, some people

should not

code by hand

muwah.

I'm so spoiled, retired administrative assistant and amateur (sp) graphic artist that I am. As I said, I'm so happy with the new boards formatting features, this was just a fancy question, and it was worth the larfs, AM and PJ.

I actually thought perhaps I was not USING something properly ;) As, I still strain with the quote function on some days.

Thanks you gee golly wiz bangers.

Archived