Today Sucked

velveteen

Please allow me to bitch and moan for a moment.

I woke up this morning, even more tired than the day before and the day before that.

I go in to have a little wee (as most people do in the morning), but I didn't turn on the light in the WC. I was still half asleep, and when I finished my business I went to stand up and I bashed myself in the EYE with the door handle. Cue massive amounts of tears.

After I'd calmed down, I was getting ready for work and I had a stupid conversation with my boyfriend, in which I had the feeling he was putting me down for something. Totally OUT there.

He stormed off and went to work. I cried again.

I calmed down again, got in my car and went to work. Luckily I only work half days on Fridays. But of course there was the traffic jam from hell and I was 45 minutes late.

We went out to lunch, my boss, the salesguy and me. They talked about work shit the whole time. Like I care. I'm just doing logistic admin.

I get in the car to go home. Traffic jam from hell on the way back. I finally get home around 4:30pm. I decide I'm going to wash my car instead of go directly to bed like I planned earlier in the day.

Half way done with my car, I trip over my own GD foot and fall onto my knee. Then, a bit later, and I'm nearly done with my car -some fucking asshole throws an egg at me from the apartments above where I'm working.

Now I'm seriously considering going to bed. I've been so pissed off and upset all week. I thought I would do something GOOD, PRODUCTIVE and NICE for myself and wash my car. Fresh air, exercise, you know the deal. And some ASSHOLE throws an egg at me. WTF did I ever do to ANYONE in these crackhouse/geriatric apartments!!!

Now I'm seriously considering going to bed. I've been so pissed off and upset all week. I thought I would do something GOOD, PRODUCTIVE and NICE for myself and wash my car. Fresh air, exercise, you know the deal. And some ASSHOLE throws an egg at me. WTF did I ever do to ANYONE in these crackhouse/geriatric apartments!!!
Jesus girl, we better check your star charts! Fuck, get in bed, tomorrow's another day! Can you veg and watch TV from your bed? I can't, probably a good thing.

That day sucked ass, I don't care who you are. Hope you and bf patch it up and your eye isn't bruising and your poor little knee. As Pinky said earlier, dayum! You need TLC.

Hugs,

S9

Oh, Velvet, your probably sleeping right now (I hope, bless your cotton socks as we Irish say). But I forgot to tell you. Though my day did not suck NEARLY in the huge way your's did, I DID get superglue in my hair.

I am now adding superglue to the long list of tools and supplies too dangerous for me to play with.

Feel better, we ;) you.

S9

Thanks you guys. Really. I just needed someone to tell me that crazy or not, I didn't deserve that shit. (((((hugs)))))

I'm still awake. Waited for BF to come home. He hugged me hugely and was totally pissed off about the apparent asshats who live here. I did the dishes. I may eat. I'm just going to take it easy.

We're ok. It's the rest of this apartment building that sucks.

I'm in favor of being able to move days to more appropriate locations.

Today was definitely a Monday, not a Friday, and should be moved forward 3 days!

You should get to re-wind and do today again. Lunch should be sunny, and bright with good friends, no eggs, bah.

Maybe a nice walk and some music would improve your evening.

Hope tomorrow is better,

a.m.

at least you didn't get in trouble for being late due to the traffic jam. at my previous jobs, i would have been explaining for another 45 minutes that there was an oil spill in the middle of the highway and no one could get around it. look at the "bright" side!

the egg- it would have been worse had it hit your car. i don't know what eggs do to paint jobs, especially when the egg is washed off right away, but i think it would be possible to ruin your paint. another bonus that your car paint is still intact.

you didn't mention the stupid coworker who manages to be on pms all the time and ignores you. that's a good sign. maybe she had on her headphones? it is good that she stayed out of the way enough that you didn't list her on your Suck List.

while you did injure your eye and your knee, you did not poke out an eye or break a knee.

now you have the chance to rest up all weekend. i don't think that the weekend will be as bad as friday. after all, i'm with s9, it was probably in your stars (and i mean it lol).

don't be afraid to treat yourself this weekend. you deserve a break.

loon

Jeez V that sucks but I hope things ease up for you soon I'll add to S9s Irish blessings for ya ;)

"May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

The rains fall soft upon your fields,

And until we meet again,

May God hold you

In the palm of his hand."

Be well soon

lilie

Archived