New sleep cycle

I'm afraid these things will cause an episode. I can't affor to lose my jog, as shitty as it may be. But I will not be getting home until after 11pm then have to get up at 7 to get my son on the bus. I need a good nine and a half to ten hours of sleep to avoid episodes. How can I do this? Naps in the afer noon while my todfdler sleeps? I guess I"m sscared. Once I started Wellbutrin along with the Abilfy and Lamictal, moods have been stable and the depression is gone. I think I may have found my cocktail.

Wish me luck in this job. It's at Target and I am in charge of answering all of the phones that enter the store. Have I mentioned that I have phonophobia? I hate answering phones. THen I have to broadcast to the store what department needs to pick up what number.

I guess I am just trying to stay strong while I venture out into t he world of work.

if your toddler sleeps in the afternoon, i'd take advantage of that and sleep too. try to get it in somewhere. can you find anyone to trade with, like you'll watch their kid for a part of the day and they'll watch yours, or is there a relative in the area who wouldn't mind helping so you can get some sleep? working and having to work around kids' schedules is a nightmare. i used to do it when i had guardianship of my younger sibs and it was crazy. one was in grade school, two in high school, and all with different after school activities, and i was *trying* to work and be stable.

it put me in the hospital trying to be everything.

get some help with anything whereever you can. take those naps.

good luck with your job and the world of work! we're all here for you.

Archived