Heroine Addict Neighbor

Loon-A-TiK

he's going to be GONE in a few days because he and his gf are moving out from the apartment above me (thank you god/goddess/universe/kismet), but he's addicted to heroine and is one of the reasons i'm terrified to sleep at night. i'm afraid that his junkie ways will lead him to try to break in. i've expressed this concern to the building manager, who checked out my apartment's security and says i should be fine.

this guy was walking in front of me on the way into teh building today and said he was sorry for being an asshole to me, and i said "just don't talk to me". i felt kinda curt, but hey, you never know how dangerous or unpredictable someone on drugs can be.

no judging people on drugs, just this guy, who has been unpredictable and crazy with me before.

THEY'RE MOVING IN A FEW DAYS! ROCK ON!

I used to have a heroine addicted prostitute living upstairs in my apartment building. She sucked! Always came to my door asking for money and cigarettes. The worst part was that she would buzz her clientele into the building (we do not have a call button to find out who is buzzing), even worse, when she was done rendering her services, she just let her clientele roam through the building. And those people roaming through the building were on all sorts of drugs and alcohol. One of them actually tried to get into my apartment one night. He thought that it was the front door. (I live on the second floor.)

You will feel so much better after they are gone.

OMG and i thought i had it bad, at least he's not a prostitute (at least that i'm aware of). he's not buzzing in his clientele into the building and then letting them roam, not that there is really far to roam, but it would make security worse than it already is.

they've already started moving. my reaction? "can i help?"

Archived