God doesn't like me very much

:embarassed: Since they've increased my dose of Seroquel I can't poop, my period has gone all wonky (more wonky than usual) and I'm uncomfortably bloated. I look preggy. I'm trying to eat right, smaller portions several times a day, puffed wheat, skim milk, splenda in place of sugar , bananas, yogurt, muscle milk fat burning shakes...I am not feeling all that much better, still random hallucinations through out the day, still voices in my head *sigh* I'm starting to think I'd be better off with the damned voices, at least they don't make me physically miserable ;) Any ideas of what might help? laxatives? diuretics? diet pills?

At least I'm not lactating :embarassed:

For the constipation:

1. fish or flax oil

2. fresh veggies

3. metamucil fiber

4. all bran cereal

Try one of these daily, and if it's not enough, add another one. Don't do all at once though; you'll explode.

Hope this helps. Please give the Seroquel a chance.

Try to avoid sugar or white flour on the seroquel. It turns straight to fat.

Ask your doc for diuretics. I was only allowed them for a week due to interaction with lithium but they worked on the bloat instantly (reaction to Depakote).

I'm still bloated because a week wasn't enough but with your meds you can probably take them longer.

I feel your pain.

my pdoc doesn't particularly like seroquel as an anti-psychotic. he says that you have to take too much of it and the side effects get miserable at those levels.

i'm surprised you're not eating your way through your kitchen yet!

i'm with lilie- i'd ask about zyprexa. zyprexa was my wonder drug. i can't have it due to side effects, but if you can tolerate it, nothing will work better. voices go bye bye.

but maybe at this higher dose of seroquel you'll see some benefits, like once it kicks in at full strength and you get your side effects under control. i'm all about fresh veggies for constipation, and prune juice if i can stand it (yuck), and ask your doc about diuretics.

LOL...I have always loved prunes, so no hardship on my account, I ate them when I was little too and weirded out my family. All-Bran prunes and bananas YAY!!!

(We need to get that horrible dancing banana gif over here) ;)

This really sucks! I'm gaining weight like crazy and really watching what I eat too...I look 6 month pregnant and my back and lower extremities are aching from carrying all this weight. I'm going to have try and stop taking the Seroquel, my family risk of diabetes and heart disease is too high to just keep adding the pounds. Hallucinations won't kill me, but diabetes/heart disease will

I'm trying to get a hold of my doctor

panz honey you can't stop anything cold turkey unless the doc says so which he probably won't but if you're really freaking out maybe a trip to the er is in order. I hope you get to the doc soon. And the Goddess always loves you ;)

p.s and motorgrrl I am in LOVE with house I have total fantasies about that man woo hoo!

Archived