here we are again

yeah i think my job status has gone to hell in a handbasket ...

small "mixed-state" - like freakout.

and now i get three days off (plus the weekend) to cool my jets, and then a meeting on Wednesday.

I'm thinking just to say here's your hat where's your hurry.

i seem to be on a three year cycle. after three years i am bored to tears, and hate everyone i work with because i work for small companies, and we get all enmeshed and co-dependent, and i learn way more about them than i ever wanted to know, which usually just makes me hate them more.

the only place i ever worked that i liked were art departments. theyre' all freaks like me, even if they weren't MI

so anyway. what the hell am i gonna do? i would love to break this cycle. keep a job more than 3 years. but i get so bored, and then i get frustrated, and then september comes and *BAM*

so, what's the good job for a crazy these days?

is there someone we can turn to and say, look, i'm nuts, i am doing the best i can, but i have my bad days, but otherwise work great, gimme a job.

ah, fantasy land.

Hi Pinky,

I dont think changing jobs every 3 years is a bad thing.

corporate world has completely changed. even if you did work for 1 company for 50 years....you no longer get the gold watch and the pension was probably stolen via the angry accountant....that is if the company didnt drop it all together.

you like to try new things - nothing wrong with that.

i would hum "organizer" but i wont. i'll wait. ;)

love,

december

so, what's the good job for a crazy these days?

is there someone we can turn to and say, look, i'm nuts, i am doing the best i can, but i have my bad days, but otherwise work great, gimme a job.

ah, fantasy land.

I worked for a couple of years at a psychiatric research institute (no not as a subject! ;) ) ) A MI co-worker (she was active in NAMI) was fired for the number of sick days she took related to her illness. Ya woulda thought a friggin psychiatric research institute would be understanding!

Maybe it's time to look into starting up that Organizer for hire business you've spoken about in the past?

Namaste,

Bobby

Archived