Cabbie Who Stood Me Up Sucks!

Loon-A-TiK

i called for a cab on wednesday to take me home from a club. when i had been waiting and the cab didn't come (this was before close), i went upstairs and had the bartender call again to confirm my ride. they said they'd be right over.

they stood me up! at about 3:30, well after the club had closed, i went to a 24-hr restaurant in the area and used their phone book and phone to call for a cab. THAT time, thankfully, i got a cab. actually, 2 came up and i had to take the first one!

so i got home at about 3:30am on thursday morning.

that cabbie who stood me up sucks. if i knew his name, i'd plaster it all over the world. HE SUCKS. he stood me up outside, in the rain, in the middle of the night!

i called for a cab on wednesday to take me home from a club. when i had been waiting and the cab didn't come (this was before close), i went upstairs and had the bartender call again to confirm my ride. they said they'd be right over.

they stood me up! at about 3:30, well after the club had closed, i went to a 24-hr restaurant in the area and used their phone book and phone to call for a cab. THAT time, thankfully, i got a cab. actually, 2 came up and i had to take the first one!

so i got home at about 3:30am on thursday morning.

that cabbie who stood me up sucks. if i knew his name, i'd plaster it all over the world. HE SUCKS. he stood me up outside, in the rain, in the middle of the night!

That sucks, what an ass. Glad you got home safe...eventually.

Archived