Jump to content

Recommended Posts


I've got this really bad rash in my groin, both sides of my ballsack. The skin has even split down there. It's itchy and it hurts. I haven't had anything like this before, or as big as this.

I've also had this problem with my cock. When I jerk off there is this split in my skin that form just below my knob, and that hurts too. It's been there for a good couple of weeks. It's like my skin down there in that region has weakened, and splits easily. I've been putting creams on that stop the itch, and help to keep infection away.

It all sounds lamictal related to me. Has anyone had this problem before?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...