CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Angeljasmine

Most embarrassing thing you've done while drunk

Where the HELL do I begin?

I just had to say that. I've made an ass out of myself on more occasions than I can count! I don't think there is a "most embarrassing thing" I've done while drunk because they all basically SUCKED.

When I was around 30 I kissed and fooled around with a woman who was 19. It was way hot!

Edited by scatty

When I was around 30 I kissed and fooled around with a woman who was 19. It was way hot!

I can only dream that this will happen to me one day.

heres my list

1. picked up random stangers and crashed my car while giving them a lift home

2. got into a car with random people and been dumped an 1hrs walk from where i began

3. chased a rabbit and face planted on the concrete

4. broke my foot kicking stuff

5. stole prizes from a work christmas party raffle and got caught red handed and had a physical altercation the same night with a random guy

6. gone to the bathroom and not wanting to have my arse touch the piss covered toilet set projectiled my shit onto the wall behind the toilet (was influenced by other drugs at the time)

7.tore the door of a cubicle in a bathroom because my mate was locked in

i also had a freind that woke up in a room covered in his own shit after a night drinking, true story he was 16 at the time

Two Stories here.

1. I was about 20/21 years old living in my mom's basement. My mom and Step-Dad were gone so I invited a friend over. He brought a six-pack of beer and some weed. We drank and smoked and I remembered nothing until I woke up the next morning on the couch in my bedroom in a t-shirt (no bra) and a pair of boxer shorts. On the floor by my TV was a big pile of poop. Someone had taken a shoe and a popsicle stick and pressed it into the pile and stirred it all around. I was like "what in the fucking hell?!" I called my friend and asked if he had shit on my floor. He told me it wasn't him. He said we had finished the beer and picked up this girl that he liked, and the 3 of us went to the mall. We came back to my place where the two of them made out on my bed while I was in the bathroom doing god knows what for an hour, before they finally left. Therefore, when putting 2+2 together, I figured out that while blacked out, I shat on my own floor and played with it.

2. I met up with some friends at a bar where a friend was playing with his band. We all had some drinks and I was pretty inebriated. After the show we all went to another bar, where I proceeded to have even more drinks. I was feeling brazen at the time so I apparently decided it'd be a good idea to hit on the barmaid that kept serving us drinks. I flirted and flirted. While playing pool, one of my friends said something really funny and I had just taken a sip of beer. I choked on the sip and started coughing. Suddenly vomit came up, but I didn't want to puke in the bar so I kept my mouth closed and tried to swallow it. That's when it came out of my NOSE, splattering all over the floor of the bar. The barmaid I'd been hitting on came with a towel to clean it up, and said to my friends, "get her home safe, boys." I was so embarassed! To hide my shame, I exclaimed "don't worry its just snot! I just sneezed! That's all it is..." sigh.

Last night,

It was the first time meeting distant family. I had spent the day at a funeral for somebody who had passed away on that side of the family. My aunt and uncle insisted on me coming, so I did. I spent the whole time at the funeral anti-social and semi-irritated. Later on, we went to an after get together where I started drinking vodka and orange juice to try and help myself be more friendly and social. WELL, it worked. I then spent the rest of the night sitting on people, trying to snuggle up to the cousins I had just met (who ended up continuously sneaking away and at some point told my aunt and uncle how uncomfortable I was making them feel), trying to drag people to go pee with me and making a complete fool of myself while being overly friendly and social. The next day I find out that I had pissed off quite a few people, and had many complaints. I guess in the end I got what I wanted, 10x more than I wanted it. I should probably add that I was also all over my cousins friends too... what a great impression I must have made reconnecting lost family.

I've only been drunk once and I was already 21 lol.

I remember taking tequila shots(my first time ever) at a party and just pounding them back with no chaser. After the sixth or seventh shot in a row, my ex tells me to slow down.

Everything gets way crazy after that and my memory wasn't that great after(can't remember a thing), but apparently, I was trying to fist fight other guys, had a weird seizure kind of thing, lost my glasses in the front yard, chased people around, and busted open a bathroom door when a friend was trying to take a leak.

Yeah, I never wanted to get drunk again and I haven't been drunk since that night lol.

Was naked with a guy I'd just met that night (not embarrassing, but not smart) and his landlord walked in and saw us, and I just laid there and said hello in my birthday suit instead of diving for the covers, like it was no thing. I was only tipsy but also on some pills. I don't mix alcohol and benzos anymore because I realize how ill-advised that was and only take the benzos as prescribed.

My boyfriend and I invited his little cousin (only a year younger than myself) over for a few days. We got really really drunk off of vodka and beer, and then we all popped about six or seven unisom each. Me and the boyfriend go upstairs to sleep, and we slept naked. Ten minutes later his little cousin is up there and puts his arms around me, cooing and being all weird...tickling my butt and whatever. I didn't realize it until I smacked him but he was naked as well.

Needless to say, it was awkward.

Lost at beer pong so I had to strip and run through and around the house naked three times. There were at least 100 people at that party. This was four years ago and I still cringe.

One time some friends and I were having a bonfire party. We were slamming beers, smoking weed, and tossing back VCR's (Vodka, Cranberry Juice and Red Bull) like it wasn't shit. This girl I knew from high school was there, and I was crushing on her a little bit. A little bit turned into a lotta bit after the inebriation set in. It's a little chilly out so we start cuddling up. I'm loving it. Well, of course, I have to take a piss. So I get up, go around to the front of the house, and relieve myself.

When I came back around the corner, I saw her sitting on my buddy's lap. Now, I don't remember running across the yard, but I do remember spear tackling both of them through a plastic lawn chair and to the ground. Next thing I remember is said buddy driving me home. And that's about it.

The girl felt the need to tell me a little later that she was "just cold."

it was the first time i was meeting my (ex) boyfriends friends, and i was a minor (they were in their twenties) and hadn't eaten for days and we played a card game and they got me really drunk and I stood up and fell flat on my face. it was really cute

it was the first time i was meeting my (ex) boyfriends friends, and i was a minor (they were in their twenties) and hadn't eaten for days and we played a card game and they got me really drunk and I stood up and fell flat on my face. it was really cute

Wow. I fucking WISH that was the worst thing I'd ever done while drunk. That would be awesome to be able to say that I never truly embarrassed myself to the degree that I have. Yeah, that IS cute. . . that you'd think that was a horrible thing to have happen while drunk. Fuck, I've fallen flat on my face sober. Countless times. 

Hey, at least you weren't eighteen, 900 miles from home getting so shitfaced with strangers that you let them brand both of your arms and both of your ass cheeks, then proceed to crash a car that wasn't even yours into another car that ALSO was not yours and then assume that your dad, who has no money would have to pay $7000 in damages. THAT'S embarrassing. 

You're extremely lucky. I'd give anything for that to be my worst story. Damn.

When I was 19 or so, I went to a party with the rest of my family, after about 4 hours sleep in 40 hours and lots of travelling, not having eaten much, drinking beers the whole time for hours, to the point where my sisters got beer to arrive by the time I stepped outside the toilet... I was pretty drunk but I thought I was OK, I got home and vomited all over my parents' dinner table.

The other day I slipped down the stairs and fell over a couple of times, which I thought weren't loud bangs in the middle of the night, but it woke up everyone in the house. Then I vomit. Everyone heard and my mother had to help me clean up.

I went to my friend's ex-girlfriend's house, for the first time, and I think it was her birthday, though I don't remember. We'd never met before. I hadn't drunk for a while and I am not tall or athletic or anything. I drank like four big beers, five or more shots, then started playing Ring Of Fire, and I had to down half a bottle or so of sherry. I went to the toilet since I felt kind of sick, locked the door since I might need to relieve myself, then passed out. Somehow I unlocked the door, so my friend could come in. I remember asking my friend to please not leave me and I remember being like right next to him on the floor while he peed. I woke up wrapped in newspaper on the ex-girlfriend's sofa, with vomit all over my t-shirt and they told me they had been seriously considering taking me to A&E. I had a breakfast but I couldn't eat anything else or be conscious on any reasonable level for like another day. I was still friends with the friend because he thought it was funny as hell, but the interactions of ex-girlfriend and I have been kind of stilted during our meetings since.

I went through various pubs and bars with my friends, as a party for something I don't recall. I was quite drunk but this is more embarrassing for what happened rather than the level of inebriation. We had gone round all the bars and everything, so my really good friend and I (known him since before school) went back to his to go to sleep. I was sleeping at his house because mine was far away and it was late. I was lying on the sofa and I felt kind of sick so my friend got me a drink of water in a glass. I reached down for the glass, overbalanced and fell on it with my face. It didn't hurt very much but it felt like it really should. For a little bit I thought I was going to bleed out, as did my friend (panicky contamination), though I was in no danger of that. Then I was dizzy from falling so I vomited on his floor. His mother came in to see what the issue was and then called my mother to come and pick me up. I didn't go to hospital. The next day was my sister's birthday party so I just sat indoors with my aching cuts and scowled while everyone wondered why I was so antisocial. Coming into work was also awkward - "What happened, did you have an incident?" "Yes..." On my friend, I'm scared to contact him now, though he theoretically shouldn't completely hate me.

Edited by EyeMindBeingGrim

Back in 05 when I was doing drugs hardcore and finally it was catching up with me and, I I was walking around my city that I live in and I thought I gave my ex HIV...It was an obsession that I had and it was very shocking OCD spike that I couldn't shake...So I start to go crazy and I call the cops and I said I gave three women HIV not funny at the time but, man they came down on me hard....It was so embarrassing when I came out of my psychosis and I was clear of any STD's and Man, I have never felt that much embarrassment and it was very life changing tho.

When I was 18 my friends and I decided to go to a gay bar. Well, I drank the whole way there (and so did they). Two of my female friends and I decided the bathroom stall of this place looked like a good place to go and *woohoo!*. About twenty minutes in to all of these I'm butt naked and we're all really into everything....and we look up and the bouncer screams at us "GET OUT!" so they go fleeing out of the bathroom, dressed and ready to leave and I come stumbling out naked. 

Well, the bathroom was full of queens and women just standing around...and here I come, pants off and shirt barely on. 

The bouncer kept screaming at me "Put your pants on! Put your pants on now!" and I blurted out "I'M FUCKING TRYING!" and now, whenever said friends and I are together they like to look at me and say "Brittney...-grin- I'm fucking trying..."

We were throwing a "house warming party" in the apartment and I had been well over-served. I was still going pretty strong though, and playing beirut- not doing too badly. I took a sip of whatever-the-hell-I-was-drinking, and suddenly it hit me: I was drunk. Like really fucking drunk. Like for the first time in my life, I sensed an impending blackout.

I'm about to throw the ball and instead, tell everyone that I think I need a shower. I hand the ball to my partner, walk to the bathroom and take a shower, completely wasted.

The party is still going pretty strong, but when I'm done, I leave my clothing on the bathroom floor [including my bra and panties for the world to see], and walk through the main apartment and to my room in a towel and go to bed.

Half these people I'd never seen before in my life.

Yay.

Hmm..

I didn't do this, a friend of a friend did. I was drinking at her house and she had a small kitten. My friend went to get a beer out of the fridge and the kitten crawled in, us not knowing. We left to go to a bar (we were pre-drinking) and do kaeroke and when we came back, we couldn't find the kitten. I opened the fridge, and there was the poor little thing. The idiot posted it on her Facebook status and the Humane Society took the kitten away (GOOD) The kitten was cold, but fine.

AS for myself, where do I start.

I got invited to a birthday party and went with my boyfriend and his ex-girlfriend who we're on decent terms with. I was going through major med changes and didn't have much booze, a litre of Mike's Hard Lemonade and a huge bottle of pumpkin beer. I drank it, fairly slowly, ate salad and hamburgers, and we were roasting marshmallows, and BLAH! I puke everwher. I couldn't stop. We went to our tent and i kept puking. All over my ex girlfriends favourite sweater.Every time I see the hosts from the party, they rag on me for it. 

When I was 16, my friend Daryl threw a party. I got alcohol poisoning, or damn close to it. I puked in his sink, clogging it, and my friends sprayed me with cold water and tried to get me into a bathtub. I had a couple beers, mixed some vodka and orange juice, we ran out of orange juice, added more vodka, added peach shnapps. I still can't drink peach flavoured liquor.

And finally, my cousin's wife is from Russia, and she often brings back gallons of REAL vodka. It's smooth, no taste, doesn't burn, and is incredibly strong. So the cousins and I had a vodka drinking contest. My cousin (her husband) kept sneaking me shots while my mom wasn't looking (it was Christmas celebration, and even though I was of age, she didn't want me puking in her car) and I won the contest at 7 shots and was quite entertaining on the way home. 

There are a few....

I went home from college to visit my boyfriend (now hubby) and ended up having Bacardi O for the first time. He went off to work for 3rd shift and I was well on my way to drunk. We SAT for like 45 minutes, playing cards, did 8 double shots in that time. Without thinking. It was like liquid candy. My friend stood up to go somewhere and fell on the floor. I stood up to use the bathroom and immediately fell on top of her. She puked a little then, and after that...it's a blur. I remember laying on their bathroom floor, spooning the toilet pretty much, and my friend sitting above me, using the toilet (the only bathroom in the apartment). After that I woke up at like 6 am, went to the bathroom, didn't look in the mirror, came back to my boyfriend's bed (he wasn't home from work yet) and realized there was puke stuck in my hair. I cleaned up before my boyfriend came home but I spent the rest of the day feeling like I wanted to run in front of traffic.

Another time I professed my love for one of my friends...a girl (I'm a married woman). Surprised the hell out of my hubby and other friend (who also professed her love for the same friend) and it hasn't been spoke of since. Yikes. I never actually like-LIKED her...I don't know where it came from!

I could go on..I don't have many embarrassing stories, just a few, but embarrassing nonetheless. ;)

I remember laying on their bathroom floor, spooning the toilet pretty much, and my friend sitting above me, using the toilet 

Oh god, this happened to me too. My friend took a shit while I was hugging the toilet after way too much tequila. I should've puked on her.