I know who I am....

I suppose I shall divulge information about me to whomever it is that is reading this :)

I was dx'd schizoaffective almost a year ago, though I've had my voices since age 11 and the affective part since I was 13. I sporadically SI, suicidal at varioius points, been hospitalized twice in the past 11 months. I have physical problems that restrict my life, and don't help the mental problems in the least. ;)

I've frequented other forums, but less restrictions here makes me want to test the waters. IRL I tend to have a filthy mouth, and most forums are censored. So, we'll see. *shrug*

I'm really surprised that nick wasn't already taken.

Me too. If I hadn't established myself long ago, I quite possibly have chosen something like that.... people call me a psychotic bitch all the time... seriously! lol

welcome to the boards

I don't normally welcome people, but with a nick like that...it's almost required!

And you're not the only one with a filthy mouth, I have one as well.

Especially postictal. No matter the word I'm looking for and can't find, FUCK just works.

Welcome to the boards.

You can find alot of helpful info by using the Help link located up at the upper top right of most of the pages, looking in the "[url="http://index.php?showforum=4"]New User Info

All I know at this point is that I'm insane.

I really have to reinvent myself.

Ain't that the truth. Actually, after I did that, I found that I wasn't that different to the old me, just a lot less fucked up. I'm pretty laid back these days. Except with the assholes at work.

Archived